Florida prevents mom from stepping foot on school grounds

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Victoria Triece was walking her son into school October 2021 when the principal stopped her. The principal let her know that she could no longer be on school grounds interacting with children. No, she wasn’t recently charged with pedophilia or anything. She has no criminal record. But she has an OnlyFans account.

“Last week, Triece sued Orlando’s Orange County Public Schools in Florida’s circuit court, seeking the right to reengage in volunteer work for her two sons’ school events.

Triece, who said she has raised her 11- and 7-year-old sons as a single parent since 2019, launched an OnlyFans account — where subscribers pay for access to videos and photos — later that year. She began posting on the site to generate income while keeping her schedule flexible so she could volunteer at Sand Lake Elementary School, she added.
Triece said she began volunteering at her sons’ school in October 2016. She organized field days and class parties and chaperoned field trips, she said. When other children’s parents couldn’t attend events, Triece said, she comforted their kids.”

A parent sent her pictures from the sight to the principal. From there copies were passed around to various “committees”.According to OnlyFans (. TOS, “You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on the website." )

She’s suing the Orlando schools. She hasn’t been allowed to attend her oldest son’s band concerts. She can’t go to a Seaworld trip with her youngest child.

I really hope they sue the parent who passed her picture around.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... it-school/
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Whereas, in Italy, Ilona Staller was able to get elected as a member of parliament.

America does seem to have, from a European perspective, a very weird view of things like drinking and nudity.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That’s horrible. I hope she sues that hypocrite of another parent (I mean, how else would they know she has an OF unless they are on OF looking)

Are they trying to say because it’s immoral or indecent behavior? Because that’s a slippery slope. What’s next? Can’t attend of you’re an unwed mother or your children have different fathers??
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I can see asking her not to participate in career day as the conversations might get a little awkward but they're shooting themselves in the foot by not allowing her to volunteer. (Legally and with other potential volunteers) Furthermore if they are forbidding her from volunteering because her OnlyFans account is deemed as "immoral" then they need to ban the parent that turned her in too.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

I hope she wins her lawsuit!
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sue the parent that found it and distributed it. Hypocrisy and Florida go together.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Sometimes I feel like a broken record but actions have consequences. I am all for enjoying your youth but if you have full blown adult content on public display, there may be some opportunities you’re not a good fit for and life isn’t about seeing how far you can push the envelope.

I don’t have access to details of the case, so this sounds like something the courts need to sort through and determine what is fair but these petty stories have gotten so draining.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:26 am I can see asking her not to participate in career day as the conversations might get a little awkward but they're shooting themselves in the foot by not allowing her to volunteer. (Legally and with other potential volunteers) Furthermore if they are forbidding her from volunteering because her OnlyFans account is deemed as "immoral" then they need to ban the parent that turned her in too.
The Orlando schools only have one reason for banning parents from being volunteers and that’s if they have a criminal record. She doesn’t have a criminal record so there is no valid reason for the ban. Minors are not allowed on OnlyFans and you have to have a verified account to even be on it.

This can’t be good for her children. We’re sliding down that slippery slope of banning books to banning people.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:26 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:26 am I can see asking her not to participate in career day as the conversations might get a little awkward but they're shooting themselves in the foot by not allowing her to volunteer. (Legally and with other potential volunteers) Furthermore if they are forbidding her from volunteering because her OnlyFans account is deemed as "immoral" then they need to ban the parent that turned her in too.
The Orlando schools only have one reason for banning parents from being volunteers and that’s if they have a criminal record. She doesn’t have a criminal record so there is no valid reason for the ban. Minors are not allowed on OnlyFans and you have to have a verified account to even be on it.

This can’t be good for her children. We’re sliding down that slippery slope of banning books to banning people.
Is she banned from going on property at all with her children on campus? Or would they prefer that the mom not volunteer??

I’m just making sure I understand the story.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... YFANS.html

WaPo is hilarious...Democracy dies in darkness. Now pay us for some light...lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic