Florida prevents mom from stepping foot on school grounds

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

AZOldCoot wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:30 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:12 pm
AZOldCoot wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:26 pm

"New to the site" ?

Interesting.
If that is a troll I don’t want to engage and if that’s someone new..they will form their opinion over time.

I’ll fuss with posters I somewhat know but I’m not explaining myself to 50 million people and I don’t need back-up.
I wasn't giving you "back-up," Southern.

There's another reason why I've asked our "new" poster what I have.
Oh no!!!! Im not talking about you or any of the posters that I normally talk too.

I am just not going back and forth with someone to convince them that I was right or wrong or lobby anyone on my side.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:52 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:37 pm
BobCobbMagob wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:19 pm

Ok..so , hi.

But we've all known each other for quite a while and are kind of like family members that might fight like hell and call each other bitches but as soon as tomorrow morning comes we'd protect each other like mad if any stranger came to call.

We've also been talking for a decade so have a lot under the belt that might not be talked about on every post.

But otherwise... I think I know you @-@
Yeah, no. After the horrible things she’s said to me and the accusations she’s made, I in no way consider her family. I honestly didn’t have a problem with her until this post, and no I’m not just mad that she disagreed with me, lots of people who I respect disagree with me. I’d like to think she just had a bad day, but level of hypocrisy and attacking me for having a differing opinion and daring to question her, she’s lost any respect that I had for her.
Oli…why do you think I need your respect? Who are you?

Don’t slap people and tell them how hard to slap you back.

Bottom line, don’t call me a slut shamer if you’re not prepared for my response because you got what you asked for.
Don’t want to me called out for slut shaming, don’t shame people for working in the S*x industry. Shrugs. You could still explain what you were trying to say, but you won’t, because for some reason making comments about my race and cramming your words down my mouth is more of a priority to you. You say I’m such a horrible person because I said one thing about your comment but it’s fine for you to call me every name in the book. Interesting.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:27 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:22 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:31 pm

What you said comes off as slut shaming. You said that she needs to learn the consequences of her actions. Feel free to reword it to better explain what you meant. There is nothing white supremacist about me, so that’s another thing you’re going to have to clarify. Am I liberal? Yes, but that has nothing to do with my race and that has nothing to do with this post. This is a politics group, so yes sometimes I am going to take the stance of my political beliefs. I didn’t even know you were conservative so I don’t see how I could be attacking you for it. I didn’t twist your words but you seem to be twisting a heck of a lot of mine.
I have both liberal and conservative views.

Again, you are not going to tell me that you are half Japanese and you do not understand what I meant by actions have consequences without automatically assuming slut shaming.

I shouldn’t have to reword it or dumb down any of this for you.
So now you’re telling me what race I am and what I need to know because of my race? You’re unbelievable. I gave you the chance to clarify and you’re refusing and being even more condescending about it. So I’ll hold how it reads. You’re talking down a woman for working in the S*x industry, that’s slut shaming. My race doesn’t change that. If that’s not what you meant you’re free to explain.
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:27 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:27 pm

Well you’re just gonna have to call me mean sprinted bitch because I am not bending on this. If Oli wants to disagree with me, I suggest she does so without shaming my morals and putting words in my mouth.

We have had our trolls that needed to go but this crap ran off A LOT of decent conservative members in this group and I’m sick of it.

I do not appreciate you calling me a bitch but I understand that you’re trying to mediate to keep but I’m not budging because it should have been said a long time ago.

And it’s not just Oli, it’s the whole mentality that I want no parts of anymore because it’s wrong.
“ if you have full blown adult content on public display, there may be some opportunities you’re not a good fit for”
Don’t want to be told that you’re slut shaming, maybe don’t shame someone for working in the S*x industry and say they aren’t “fit” for having the same rights as any other parent. I didn’t put any words in your mouth. You say that you have such an issue with this “mentality” and yet you’ve spent the past few pages calling me a liar, saying I have a white supremacist mentality (ironic because I’m biracial), and many other names while trying to slam my morals into the ground. So why is it acceptable for you to do?

You bought up your race and I responded as a biracial/half Japanese as well. I wouldn't mentioned it otherwise.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:10 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:37 pm

Yeah, no. After the horrible things she’s said to me and the accusations she’s made, I in no way consider her family. I honestly didn’t have a problem with her until this post, and no I’m not just mad that she disagreed with me, lots of people who I respect disagree with me. I’d like to think she just had a bad day, but level of hypocrisy and attacking me for having a differing opinion and daring to question her, she’s lost any respect that I had for her.

Bottom line, don’t call me a slut shamer if you’re not prepared for my response because you got what you asked for.
Don’t want to me called out for slut shaming, don’t shame people for working in the S*x industry. Shrugs. You could still explain what you were trying to say, but you won’t, because for some reason making comments about my race and cramming your words down my mouth is more of a priority to you. You say I’m such a horrible person because I said one thing about your comment but it’s fine for you to call me every name in the book. Interesting.
I'm fine. I don't have a problem with you or emotionally attached to this conversation. You're welcome to call me out on whatever you want as long as you are prepared to handle my response. Also, I had already explained my stance on the article and that was more than enough for them to understand that I wasn't slut shamming. I didn't owe you anything past that.

I don't think you're a horrible person but I don't like how you came at me.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:40 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:27 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:22 pm

I have both liberal and conservative views.

Again, you are not going to tell me that you are half Japanese and you do not understand what I meant by actions have consequences without automatically assuming slut shaming.

I shouldn’t have to reword it or dumb down any of this for you.
So now you’re telling me what race I am and what I need to know because of my race? You’re unbelievable. I gave you the chance to clarify and you’re refusing and being even more condescending about it. So I’ll hold how it reads. You’re talking down a woman for working in the S*x industry, that’s slut shaming. My race doesn’t change that. If that’s not what you meant you’re free to explain.
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:27 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:27 pm

Well you’re just gonna have to call me mean sprinted bitch because I am not bending on this. If Oli wants to disagree with me, I suggest she does so without shaming my morals and putting words in my mouth.

We have had our trolls that needed to go but this crap ran off A LOT of decent conservative members in this group and I’m sick of it.

I do not appreciate you calling me a bitch but I understand that you’re trying to mediate to keep but I’m not budging because it should have been said a long time ago.

And it’s not just Oli, it’s the whole mentality that I want no parts of anymore because it’s wrong.
“ if you have full blown adult content on public display, there may be some opportunities you’re not a good fit for”
Don’t want to be told that you’re slut shaming, maybe don’t shame someone for working in the S*x industry and say they aren’t “fit” for having the same rights as any other parent. I didn’t put any words in your mouth. You say that you have such an issue with this “mentality” and yet you’ve spent the past few pages calling me a liar, saying I have a white supremacist mentality (ironic because I’m biracial), and many other names while trying to slam my morals into the ground. So why is it acceptable for you to do?

You bought up your race and I responded as a biracial/half Japanese as well. I wouldn't mentioned it otherwise.
“ , you are not going to tell me that you are half Japanese and you do not understand what I meant”
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:47 pm

I'm fine. I don't have a problem with you or emotionally attached to this conversation. You're welcome to call me out on whatever you want as long as you are prepared to handle my response. Also, I had already explained my stance on the article and that was more than enough for them to understand that I wasn't slut shamming. I didn't owe you anything past that.

You’re responding just as much as I am and are getting a lot more heated so I don’t know why you’re saying I’m the one with the emotional attachment. It’s just another example of you accusing me of something and then doing it back ten fold. This has nothing to do with me “handling your response”, your response does nothing to hurt me, I’m not the one freaking out about it, it doesn’t change my opinion or how I would have originally responded to you, it doesn’t make me respect you, all it does is make me wonder what is up with you.

I just don’t understand what you wanted to come out of this. If you had just said “that’s not what I meant, this is what I meant, and I don’t appreciate being called that” I would have been very willing to have that conversation. But just name calling, telling me to “shut the hell up”, and refusing to clarify what you meant doesn’t do anything. Your comment sounds like slut shaming, if it wasn’t you’re free to discuss and I would be willing to hear you out. Or you can just keep calling me stupid, weird, annoying, and how you don’t care, etc and since you refuse to elaborate past that, I’ll just be left with how it reads, that your comment was slut shaming.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:18 am

You’re responding just as much as I am and are getting a lot more heated so I don’t know why you’re saying I’m the one with the emotional attachment. It’s just another example of you accusing me of something and then doing it back ten fold. This has nothing to do with me “handling your response”, your response does nothing to hurt me, I’m not the one freaking out about it, it doesn’t change my opinion or how I would have originally responded to you, it doesn’t make me respect you, all it does is make me wonder what is up with you.

I just don’t understand what you wanted to come out of this. If you had just said “that’s not what I meant, this is what I meant, and I don’t appreciate being called that” I would have been very willing to have that conversation. But just name calling, telling me to “shut the hell up”, and refusing to clarify what you meant doesn’t do anything. Your comment sounds like slut shaming, if it wasn’t you’re free to discuss and I would be willing to hear you out. Or you can just keep calling me stupid, weird, annoying, and how you don’t care, etc and since you refuse to elaborate past that, I’ll just be left with how it reads, that your comment was slut shaming.
I don’t want you to hear me out. I don’t want you quoting accusing me of ignorant shit without asking for clarification and take no for answer if I tell you that’s not what I meant.

You can either not do that again or don’t say anything if I cuss you out because I probably will.

That said, there are no hard feelings on my end and if you feel the same..I am good with agreeing to disagree and move on.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:11 am

I don’t want you to hear me out. I don’t want you quoting accusing me of ignorant shit without asking for clarification and take no for answer if I tell you that’s not what I meant.

You can either not do that again or don’t say anything if I cuss you out because I probably will.

That said, there are no hard feelings on my end and if you feel the same..I am good with agreeing to disagree and move on.
If you don’t want me to hear you out and change something I’ve done in the future, then I really don’t know what result you wanted from this. Cursing at me does nothing, I’m not afraid of being cursed at. I’ve got six kids, tantrums don’t work on me. I asked several times for clarification and you refused. Why should I just take “no that’s not what I meant” as an answer when you refuse to say what you did mean? So no, this has done nothing to make me regret what I posted and it won’t keep me from quoting you in the future if I have something to say, you can curse and crucify me all you want. An actual discussion could have had that result, but you’re not interested in that.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:34 am
SouthernIslander wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:11 am

If you don’t want me to hear you out and change something I’ve done in the future, then I really don’t know what result you wanted from this. Cursing at me does nothing, I’m not afraid of being cursed at. I’ve got six kids, tantrums don’t work on me. I asked several times for clarification and you refused. Why should I just take “no that’s not what I meant” as an answer when you refuse to say what you did mean? So no, this has done nothing to make me regret what I posted and it won’t keep me from quoting you in the future if I have something to say, you can curse and crucify me all you want. An actual discussion could have had that result, but you’re not interested in that.
Are you good to agree to disagree and move on or what?

It’s really just a yes or no answer. The rest of this doesn’t really matter if you’re good.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:14 pm Sometimes I feel like a broken record but actions have consequences. I am all for enjoying your youth but if you have full blown adult content on public display, there may be some opportunities you’re not a good fit for and life isn’t about seeing how far you can push the envelope.

I don’t have access to details of the case, so this sounds like something the courts need to sort through and determine what is fair but these petty stories have gotten so draining.
Idk I hear echoes of Harper valley PTA here (a movie and song where the PTA complained about a single mothers lifestyle). Unless the mother is selling her onlyfans to teenagers she can do whatever she pleases. Now if the aforementioned teenagers can access her site I can see the school being upset. Idk enough about only fans honestly. If this is an elementary school and a parents kid can access only fans they’ve got bigger problems than this woman. It also depends what’s on her only fans. According to my son there is nudity but not always. I guess we’ll see what the courts decide.
I will say not allowing her to volunteer is one thing. Not allowing her ever on school grounds is another. Idc if she’s stripping at the local gentleman’s club. That’s hypocrisy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic