Florida prevents mom from stepping foot on school grounds

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:51 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:28 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:33 pm
Yes, I did quote you. “actions have consequences. I am all for enjoying your youth but if you have full blown adult content on public display, there may be some opportunities you’re not a good fit for and life isn’t about seeing how far you can push the envelope” that is slut shaming. You don’t have to see it my way, doesn’t mean I’m going to stop voicing my thoughts on a public discussion forum. I’m not “playing” with anyone. You can trash talk and curse at me all you want if you don’t want to have a conversation. And that’s what I wanted, a conversation, if you jump to screaming how offended you are because I don’t agree with you and acting as if you know my entire life, that’s your right.
I did not quote you. I asked the ladies for more clarification and admitted that I was floating off little detail. Nothing I said justified you quoting me the way that you did and attacking my moral compass.

Slavery was over a very long time ago. I am in no way obligated to hold your political views and tolerate you shaming me when I don’t. It’s a white supremacist mentality that I will never take kindly too. And again, if you are such a huge campaign of oppression, you should be the last person in this group that I have to explain that too.

If your goal was a respectful conversation, I encourage you to re-evaluate your approach or be able to take the insults you give out but I’m not tolerating you treating me like you do other women in this group.
I never said you quoted me. And you werent asking anyone for any clarification in your original post, which is what I quoted. You were just saying that this woman deserves how she is being treated. You’re seriously comparing me not agreeing with this woman being banned from her child’s school, which is harmful to the child, because of her legal work in the adult industry to slavery and white supremacy?!? And you say that I take things too far. I’m honestly done with this conversation. And yes, it could have been a conversation. There has been zero respect in your responses so don’t talk to me about a respectful approach. Honestly I’m questioning your moral compass far far more after your replies than I did from your initial remark.
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:09 pm
Lemons wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:26 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:26 am I can see asking her not to participate in career day as the conversations might get a little awkward but they're shooting themselves in the foot by not allowing her to volunteer. (Legally and with other potential volunteers) Furthermore if they are forbidding her from volunteering because her OnlyFans account is deemed as "immoral" then they need to ban the parent that turned her in too.
The Orlando schools only have one reason for banning parents from being volunteers and that’s if they have a criminal record. She doesn’t have a criminal record so there is no valid reason for the ban. Minors are not allowed on OnlyFans and you have to have a verified account to even be on it.

This can’t be good for her children. We’re sliding down that slippery slope of banning books to banning people.
Is she banned from going on property at all with her children on campus? Or would they prefer that the mom not volunteer??

I’m just making sure I understand the story.

Asked Lemons for clarification on page 2.

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:22 pm

The Orlando schools only have one reason for banning parents from being volunteers and that’s if they have a criminal record. She doesn’t have a criminal record so there is no valid reason for the ban. Minors are not allowed on OnlyFans and you have to have a verified account to even be on it.

This can’t be good for her children. We’re sliding down that slippery slope of banning books to banning people.
Is she banned from going on property at all with her children on campus? Or would they prefer that the mom not volunteer??

She's being banned from stepping foot on school grounds PERIOD for any reason. Meaning she can't even go see their school band or choir performances or watch their sporting events, that goes for ALL school events even those not on campus. So she's banned from watching her kid play sports at another schools campus if her child's school is present.
Bacon answering my question.

So yes, I posted asking for clarification BEFORE you quoted me with mess about slut shaming and I have explained my stance to 3 different posters since then.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:43 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:28 pm

I did not quote you. I asked the ladies for more clarification and admitted that I was floating off little detail. Nothing I said justified you quoting me the way that you did and attacking my moral compass.

Slavery was over a very long time ago. I am in no way obligated to hold your political views and tolerate you shaming me when I don’t. It’s a white supremacist mentality that I will never take kindly too. And again, if you are such a huge campaign of oppression, you should be the last person in this group that I have to explain that too.

If your goal was a respectful conversation, I encourage you to re-evaluate your approach or be able to take the insults you give out but I’m not tolerating you treating me like you do other women in this group.
I never said you quoted me. And you werent asking anyone for any clarification in your original post, which is what I quoted. You were just saying that this woman deserves how she is being treated. You’re seriously comparing me not agreeing with this woman being banned from her child’s school, which is harmful to the child, because of her legal work in the adult industry to slavery and white supremacy?!? And you say that I take things too far. I’m honestly done with this conversation. And yes, it could have been a conversation. There has been zero respect in your responses so don’t talk to me about a respectful approach. Honestly I’m questioning your moral compass far far more after your replies than I did from your initial remark.

She's being banned from stepping foot on school grounds PERIOD for any reason. Meaning she can't even go see their school band or choir performances or watch their sporting events, that goes for ALL school events even those not on campus. So she's banned from watching her kid play sports at another schools campus if her child's school is present.

So yes, I posted asking for clarification BEFORE you quoted me with mess about slut shaming and I have explained my stance to 3 different posters since then.
None of those are linked to the post that I quoted. you went off on the mom before asking any clarification.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:57 pm

None of those are linked to the post that I quoted. you went off on the mom before asking any clarification.
I can’t say that it hasn’t always been noticeable but
you’re really gonna lie as if the time stamps don’t confirm that I asked for clarification hours before you quoted me the first time and you were the first person I went off on.

Out of curiosity, what do you normally do when shaming/oppression olympics doesn’t work as far as overcompensating your dishonesty?

Or do you enjoy the groveling to save face?
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:00 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:53 pm
jessilin0113 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:51 pm

If they've served their time, they should no longer be felons.
Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Some people still continue to hold it against them.
Well those people should kick rocks. If they were convicted but served their time and are otherwise not on trouble or on a S*x offender registry, they should be allowed to be with their kids.

Edit to add, that's what the school should have told the parent who complained about the OnlyFans mom, as well.
It’s Florida. Residents voted to allow felons to vote but the deviant lawmakers worked overtime to undermine the voters choice by putting up roadblocks making it impossible for most felons to still vote.

These seemingly small incidents of misuse of power turn into big misuses of power if they aren’t checked.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:20 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:57 pm

I can’t say that it hasn’t always been noticeable but
you’re really gonna lie as if the time stamps don’t confirm that I asked for clarification hours before you quoted me the first time and you were the first person I went off on.

Out of curiosity, what do you normally do when shaming/oppression olympics doesn’t work as far as overcompensating your dishonesty?

Or do you enjoy the groveling to save face?
I didn’t say that they didn’t comment on what you wrote before me. I said that in the comment that I replied to, your first comment, the first comment that I read, you didn’t ask for any clarification. When I respond to someone I don’t read every single comment and then come back, I respond as I come across them. You’re doing a whole lot of name calling and accusing for someone who thinks it was so horrible of me to “question your integrity.”
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:28 pm
BobCobbMagob wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:32 am
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:11 am

No, maybe you need to listen to the feedback that you get from multiple people and stop being so damn annoying and weird all the damn time.

You’re one of those people who need to deal with real oppression to realize how F***ing ridiculous and petty you sound trying to chastise people all the time.

I really try not to be rude because I think you have a good heart you don’t know when to stop some times.
Dude… what the f**k are you being such a bitch for today? You’re not usually like this from what I’ve seen.

This post IS about something that’s totally unfair
and it IS about something that is wrong. Straight up. You know that too. You’ve agreed already with other people.

You need to stop acting like this because Oli hasn’t done anything wrong here.

I don’t “need” to do shit but stay Black/Asian, pay my taxes and die…so let’s start there.

Lemons and Bacon both answered my question without insulting me as some slut shamer who harms children to shame me. I’m far from the only person in this group Oli does that shit too and I am letting her know in advance that I’m not the one.

I have no problem with you seeing nothing wrong with doing that but that has nothing to do with how I choose interact with her.
I think you just took her saying “you” too personally when she was talking about the general “you”

You’re both good posters that people like to talk with, but it’s sad to see you trying to push her away from this site when she’s one of the main contributors bringing conversation to the board.

Like … you’re sounding mean spirited in this post. Not just an argument with Oli, but like truly mean and trying to stab someone with words…
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:46 am
Quorra2.0 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:10 am
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:29 am I can maybe see not having her volunteer any more if this information has gotten around to the other parents. But not "allowing" her on school grounds? Blocking her from seeing her kids activities? They're absolutely ludicrous.

I'd definitely sue whichever Karen passed around her pictures too. I'd also demand whoever instigated this be "banned" from school grounds and activities also - cuz if they found her pictures they've been peeping.
I’m trying to figure out on what grounds they are banning her. What school, district, county, or state policy or law she violated?
I'm sure she didn't violate a law. As long as she's not hooking, I can't imagine there's been any actual law broken. I'm sure it's just people being judgy, or more likely plain old jealousy is driving this. People suck.
I don’t necessarily agree with the whole adult entertainment industry because I have seen the damage it has done to people. But if she’s not breaking a law she shouldn’t have been banned from part of her children’s lives.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:10 am

I’m trying to figure out on what grounds they are banning her. What school, district, county, or state policy or law she violated?
I'm sure she didn't violate a law. As long as she's not hooking, I can't imagine there's been any actual law broken. I'm sure it's just people being judgy, or more likely plain old jealousy is driving this. People suck.
I don’t necessarily agree with the whole adult entertainment industry because I have seen the damage it has done to people. But if she’s not breaking a law she shouldn’t have been banned from part of her children’s lives.
Agreed completely. Judgy.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:53 am
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:28 pm
BobCobbMagob wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:32 am

Dude… what the f**k are you being such a bitch for today? You’re not usually like this from what I’ve seen.

This post IS about something that’s totally unfair
and it IS about something that is wrong. Straight up. You know that too. You’ve agreed already with other people.

You need to stop acting like this because Oli hasn’t done anything wrong here.

I don’t “need” to do shit but stay Black/Asian, pay my taxes and die…so let’s start there.

Lemons and Bacon both answered my question without insulting me as some slut shamer who harms children to shame me. I’m far from the only person in this group Oli does that shit too and I am letting her know in advance that I’m not the one.

I have no problem with you seeing nothing wrong with doing that but that has nothing to do with how I choose interact with her.
I think you just took her saying “you” too personally when she was talking about the general “you”

You’re both good posters that people like to talk with, but it’s sad to see you trying to push her away from this site when she’s one of the main contributors bringing conversation to the board.

Like … you’re sounding mean spirited in this post. Not just an argument with Oli, but like truly mean and trying to stab someone with words…
Well you’re just gonna have to call me mean sprinted bitch because I am not bending on this. If Oli wants to disagree with me, I suggest she does so without shaming my morals and putting words in my mouth.

We have had our trolls that needed to go but this crap ran off A LOT of decent conservative members in this group and I’m sick of it.

I do not appreciate you calling me a bitch but I understand that you’re trying to mediate to keep but I’m not budging because it should have been said a long time ago.

And it’s not just Oli, it’s the whole mentality that I want no parts of anymore because it’s wrong.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:10 am

Completely agree. I don’t have a problem with the adult industry or sexual liberation but there are consequences associated with the lifestyle that can’t be fixed.

The line was crossed here because treating her like a criminal and the school should have pushed back on the parents who were being unreasonable.
Locked Previous topicNext topic