The worst time to have 1 bathroom

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Is when the stomach flu hits your house. Dh had it Thursday night and now both kids have been hit. I've been trying to avoid it but let's face it at this point I'm so doomed.
I absolutely hate the stomach flu.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Plastic bowls and small trash cans. We had one bathroom with four kids in one of our last places and it worked out fine except for when the kids were sick, then everyone has a bowl to puke in in case they couldn’t get into the bathroom.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:04 pm Plastic bowls and small trash cans. We had one bathroom with four kids in one of our last places and it worked out fine except for when the kids were sick, then everyone has a bowl to puke in in case they couldn’t get into the bathroom.
That's what we do but I don't handle vomit well at all. I really struggle not to vomit myself. Thankfully they're teenagers so I don't have to do much for them but man I hate it.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ugh! I couldn't imagine. Wish I could send you one of my unnecessary bathrooms. There's only 3 of us and we have 5. Pain in the ass on cleaning day.

Hope you all feel better soon!
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am so sorry. I could not imagine. That would be awful — especially for the virus, that impact both ends of the GI system.

I hope your home gets better soon, and your immune system keeps it away!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I guess nobody was wearing masks :/
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I hope you guys feel better soon (or don’t get it). One bathroom is better than no bathrooms.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:00 am Ugh! I couldn't imagine. Wish I could send you one of my unnecessary bathrooms. There's only 3 of us and we have 5. Pain in the ass on cleaning day.

Hope you all feel better soon!
I'd probably just close some off if we had that many 🤣
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:05 am I am so sorry. I could not imagine. That would be awful — especially for the virus, that impact both ends of the GI system.

I hope your home gets better soon, and your immune system keeps it away!
Thank you!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:17 am I guess nobody was wearing masks :/
Nope we don't wear masks I'd rather deal with the stomach flu. E
Locked Previous topicNext topic