The worst time to have 1 bathroom

Anonymous 1

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:50 am I hope you guys feel better soon (or don’t get it). One bathroom is better than no bathrooms.
True at least we weren't out camping or something.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

I'd rather have a bad cold than the stomach flu. 🤢 I hope you all begin feeling better!!
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We all had COVID at the same time last year.. I told my husband we can not all be sick at the same time ever again..it was awful.

I hope your family starts to feel better soon.. I can’t imagine having one bathroom and a stomach virus..
Anonymous 1

Unread post

AZOldCoot wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:43 am I'd rather have a bad cold than the stomach flu. 🤢 I hope you all begin feeling better!!
Me too. Thanks!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:03 pm We all had COVID at the same time last year.. I told my husband we can not all be sick at the same time ever again..it was awful.

I hope your family starts to feel better soon.. I can’t imagine having one bathroom and a stomach virus..
We all had covid at the same time too right after cases were first verified in this country. It was terrible! I'm sorry you had to go through that too.
Thank you. Eventually we will have another bathroom but we just haven't found the house we want to buy yet.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

When I was little my parents always gave us kids a small wastebasket lined with a plastic bag and inside of that a paper bag or some paper towels in the bottom. The paper makes it less "splashy" and not as gross to dispose of since it absorbs some of the liquid.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:45 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:04 pm Plastic bowls and small trash cans. We had one bathroom with four kids in one of our last places and it worked out fine except for when the kids were sick, then everyone has a bowl to puke in in case they couldn’t get into the bathroom.
That's what we do but I don't handle vomit well at all. I really struggle not to vomit myself. Thankfully they're teenagers so I don't have to do much for them but man I hate it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:19 pm When I was little my parents always gave us kids a small wastebasket lined with a plastic bag and inside of that a paper bag or some paper towels in the bottom. The paper makes it less "splashy" and not as gross to dispose of since it absorbs some of the liquid.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:45 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:04 pm Plastic bowls and small trash cans. We had one bathroom with four kids in one of our last places and it worked out fine except for when the kids were sick, then everyone has a bowl to puke in in case they couldn’t get into the bathroom.
That's what we do but I don't handle vomit well at all. I really struggle not to vomit myself. Thankfully they're teenagers so I don't have to do much for them but man I hate it.
Thank you that's a very helpful tip!
newyearnewring
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Absolutely correct!
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:31 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:03 pm We all had COVID at the same time last year.. I told my husband we can not all be sick at the same time ever again..it was awful.

We all had covid at the same time too right after cases were first verified in this country. It was terrible! I'm sorry you had to go through that too.
Thank you. Eventually we will have another bathroom but we just haven't found the house we want to buy yet.
The first place we bought only had 1 bathroom but we had 1 child and a baby in diapers so it worked. There are worse things. Hope you feel better soon.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:51 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:31 pm

The first place we bought only had 1 bathroom but we had 1 child and a baby in diapers so it worked. There are worse things. Hope you feel better soon.
I have never in my adult life had more than 1 bathroom. I was really hoping to change that when we moved across the country but 1 bathroom was better than living in a tent longer.
Locked Previous topicNext topic