I hit rock bottom

mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:20 pm
mater-three wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:14 pm Why do you keep posting about it though? It’s been proven time and time again that you will not get the support you desperately want. Change comes when you stop depending on toxic people. This site is full of them.
I am going to stop posting here and yes this is full of mean ppl but there are a couple gems and i just want them to know that I listened to them and i appreciate them. Monarch mom has always been so so so kind to me even when everyone else bashed and degraded me because they simply don't understand how i was feeling but she has always been kind to me and I'm so appreciative of her.
I hope you do. I used to post in order to get support too so this isn’t an attempt to discourage your pleas for that. It took me until I was 40ish to figure out that for my own sanity, I should find actual supportive people instead of random women whose only goal is to boost their self esteem by tearing apart mine. I don’t post about personal issues anymore. You can learn too.
Nothing
Villein
Villein

Unread post

If you want to be assholes why bother replying to kookoos posts? Not one person on here is perfect and it gets really old throwing out her kids non stop on her posts
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:56 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:08 pm I honestly do hope that you get help and realize the cycle that you inflict on your children, so that they can live healthier lives.
I did not inflict any cycle on my children. I already broke the cycle. I don't call my children names or demean them nor do I talk down to them and as far as physical abuse i stopped spanking them years ago. Dd17 has never been spanked, I stopped spanking ds years ago . Spanking isn't even that bad imo there's a difference between a spanking and outright abuse I was physically abused with wet extension cords,brooms,mops,a 2x4 piece of wood ,I was jumped by my mom and grandmom and beat so bad cps removed me from the home for a few weeks. I have NEVER done any of that to my kids .Am i a perfect parent? Heck no but I take pride in the fact that I haven't done what was done to me so I don't appreciate the tone of your post regarding my children. This post is about me and my journey not my children but you threw my kids in it to put me down as a mom and i don't appreciate that.

And before someone else brings it up I know full well that i lost my temper with dd a couple years ago and i dragged her out of bed by her hair because she refused to go to school that was wrong and i haven't done anything like that since .I fucked up I'm human! Sue me.
Yes, you do demean your children. You call them names on here all of the time and even if you don’t do it to their face, you still have that intent and you show it in the way you have treated them in the past. You also have said horrible things to them. You have physically harmed your children, you hit your son with a belt like two months ago.it doesn’t matter if it’s not as bad as what you went through, that doesn’t mean it’s not bad. The things that you have said about your children are extremely disturbing and don’t pull the “I’m only human, sue me” garbage, it’s not normal or healthy. You can’t actually get help until you acknowledge your actions. I thought from this post that you had had a realization and were going to work toward a healthier lifestyle for them but apparently not. Your kids are a part of your journey, it isn’t all about you.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Nothing wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:38 pm If you want to be assholes why bother replying to kookoos posts? Not one person on here is perfect and it gets really old throwing out her kids non stop on her posts
You literally just joined this website and immediately know what everyone’s talking about? Sure kookoo.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:20 pm
mater-three wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:14 pm Why do you keep posting about it though? It’s been proven time and time again that you will not get the support you desperately want. Change comes when you stop depending on toxic people. This site is full of them.
I am going to stop posting here and yes this is full of mean ppl but there are a couple gems and i just want them to know that I listened to them and i appreciate them. Monarch mom has always been so so so kind to me even when everyone else bashed and degraded me because they simply don't understand how i was feeling but she has always been kind to me and I'm so appreciative of her.
Holding you accountable instead of patting you on the head isn’t bashing you or degrading you. I’ve never bashed you. I have however given my honest opinion in hopes you would make healthy changes for yourself.
Nothing
Villein
Villein

Unread post

I have been here since cafe mom closed i came along with the move i just didnt feel the need to speak till now and i was chain back then
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Exactly.
jas wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:24 pmYeah, ok.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

What ? You just joined today.
Nothing wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:04 pm I have been here since cafe mom closed i came along with the move i just didnt feel the need to speak till now and i was chain back then
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I'm glad you're getting the help you need. I grew up not physically beaten but mentally put down and told I'd never be enough and nobody would ever want me so I know how hard it is to get out of that mindset. I have to remind myself daily that I'm worthy of love and happiness. I spent years feeling like if I was happy I wasn't taking care of my family properly and that's just not true. Today I even left the house a mess (not terribly but dishes and laundry need to be done) and let myself enjoy sometime with dd while dh and ds were gone. I'm so proud of myself. And you know what nothing bad happened as a result of me not stressing over a spotless house either. That was a ridiculous requirement of my dad's and I don't have to live up to it.
Nothing
Villein
Villein

Unread post

No i just registered so i could post a reply but i have been here all along hell you people have ran off alot of people that moved from the other board to here from what i see you went from picking on morning star all the time to kookoo
Locked Previous topicNext topic