I think she is a fake nurse

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:06 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:44 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:14 am

I work in medical staffing and can GUARANTEE that every single one of our clients (every major hospital system in one of the country's largest cities) definitely checks backgrounds extensively. Our compliance process to get people to work is extensive. Education, criminal background, employment, immunizations and other criteria is ALL required.
She works long term care. If you have a pulse you can get a job here in LTC.
No one is getting hired on the spot without checking credentials.
They check if you are registered and that is about it. I have been offered multiple jobs on the spot in LTC. I don't even work LTC.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Did she make a bad potato salad for a family gathering and you want to pay her back?

You seem quite invested in what you feel she's done... allegedly bought her degree, whatever that means...and you might want to pull back on the throttle a tad.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:14 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:44 am

She works long term care. If you have a pulse you can get a job here in LTC.
They check if you are registered and that is about it. I have been offered multiple jobs on the spot in LTC. I don't even work LTC.
Right and if she isn't registered legally then she will not be on the register list
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:09 pm

Right and if she isn't registered legally then she will not be on the register list
Please go read the article I posted. These fake nurses never attended nursing school but have a fake degree which allows them to become registered.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:56 pm

Please go read the article I posted. These fake nurses never attended nursing school but have a fake degree which allows them to become registered.
They'd still have to pass the NCLEX. The degree just gets you in the door to take the exam. She still would have to pass that exam in order to get licensed.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:51 pm

They'd still have to pass the NCLEX. The degree just gets you in the door to take the exam. She still would have to pass that exam in order to get licensed.
Correct but no one is supposed to take the NCLEX unless they graduate from an accredited program. They fraudulently took the NCLEX.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:53 am

Correct but no one is supposed to take the NCLEX unless they graduate from an accredited program. They fraudulently took the NCLEX.
But if she took the NCLEX and passed, that means she knows the material is what I'm saying. She wouldn't have a license without passing.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:21 pm

But if she took the NCLEX and passed, that means she knows the material is what I'm saying. She wouldn't have a license without passing.
The NCLEX isn't hard to pass especially if you take a prep course. It also doesn't reflect actual nursing. It's a basic safety test that you only need a 51% to actually pass. Why are you trying to defend fraud?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:29 pm

The NCLEX isn't hard to pass especially if you take a prep course. It also doesn't reflect actual nursing. It's a basic safety test that you only need a 51% to actually pass. Why are you trying to defend fraud?
Who's defending fraud? I just think you're jumping to conclusions with this woman, so I was pointing out a few things that makes what you're thinking unlikely. That's all.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:29 pm

You have no proof she lied
Locked Previous topicNext topic