There's no excuse for this

Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

He didnt take me on a date last weekend....now here we are Saturday 5:32p.m and havent heard from him at all. Our last conversation I tried to end things with him because it didnt feel right and he convinced me it was all in my head and he does really like me ...yet no date .

He called me last night at 10 saying hey im just checking in on you etc ill call you later.He texted me at 3 a.m asking if I was awake.I was awake but I didnt want to talk to him so late so i ignored the message and responded to it this morning .

Its so clear for some reason he does not want to take me on a actual date so im just wondering wth are we doing playing phone tag? I feel like he devalued me .I said yeah im available whenever and he said oh i wanted to plan something but i know you have kids and so I cant be spontaneous .I said wth my kids are TEENAGERS you can be spontaneous he said oh no because you are always doing something with them ...it just sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me at this point.My kids are 15 and the other is turning 18 next week I can leave them at any given moment to go out its not like theyre toddlers and vegas is a true 24 hour city there are so many 24 hour restaurants like get F***ing real .

I just dont understand all the games he is playing .I literally tried to end things a couple days ago and he said im bugging and trying to push him away and i dont give him a chance but how do you explain this? He knew i wanted to go out .

I dont want to talk on the phone day after day Ive been single for a decade I want to make out!!I want to flirt and be held .Im not giving him the courtesy of ending things amicably Im going to have to just block him with no explanation because if i tell him im done he's just going to lie and gaslight me again with his " oh i was calling to plan something with you" or send me another "we should go out to eat" text that turns into nothing.

I asked him the other day if he is talking to/dating several other women he said yes he is but not "a whole lot" of women I said okay lemme call u back and I called him an hour later and said yeah i thought about it and im not okay with that .Im not ur gf.Were not dating and I have no plans on telling you that you cant talk to other women you can do exactly that in fact i encourage it but Im bowing out because im not okay with that.Im not competing with other women for your time.He said oh no im not talking to other women etc.He said i misinterpreted what he said and that he's only talking to me...

What a crock of bullshit...it's saturday night...he is out with SOMEONE and it's not me.Im done being stupid.
If i don't hear from him by 8 p.m I'm blocking him and deleting his contact information so i cant change my mind later on and unblock him .
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:52 pm He didnt take me on a date last weekend....now here we are Saturday 5:32p.m and havent heard from him at all. Our last conversation I tried to end things with him because it didnt feel right and he convinced me it was all in my head and he does really like me ...yet no date .

He called me last night at 10 saying hey im just checking in on you etc ill call you later.He texted me at 3 a.m asking if I was awake.I was awake but I didnt want to talk to him so late so i ignored the message and responded to it this morning .

Its so clear for some reason he does not want to take me on a actual date so im just wondering wth are we doing playing phone tag? I feel like he devalued me .I said yeah im available whenever and he said oh i wanted to plan something but i know you have kids and so I cant be spontaneous .I said wth my kids are TEENAGERS you can be spontaneous he said oh no because you are always doing something with them ...it just sounds like a bunch of bullshit to me at this point.My kids are 15 and the other is turning 18 next week I can leave them at any given moment to go out its not like theyre toddlers and vegas is a true 24 hour city there are so many 24 hour restaurants like get F***ing real .

I just dont understand all the games he is playing .I literally tried to end things a couple days ago and he said im bugging and trying to push him away and i dont give him a chance but how do you explain this? He knew i wanted to go out .

I dont want to talk on the phone day after day Ive been single for a decade I want to make out!!I want to flirt and be held .Im not giving him the courtesy of ending things amicably Im going to have to just block him with no explanation because if i tell him im done he's just going to lie and gaslight me again with his " oh i was calling to plan something with you" or send me another "we should go out to eat" text that turns into nothing.

I asked him the other day if he is talking to/dating several other women he said yes he is but not "a whole lot" of women I said okay lemme call u back and I called him an hour later and said yeah i thought about it and im not okay with that .Im not ur gf.Were not dating and I have no plans on telling you that you cant talk to other women you can do exactly that in fact i encourage it but Im bowing out because im not okay with that.Im not competing with other women for your time.He said oh no im not talking to other women etc.He said i misinterpreted what he said and that he's only talking to me...

What a crock of bullshit...it's saturday night...he is out with SOMEONE and it's not me.Im done being stupid.
I

YESTERDAY you said you spoke and found out he was talking to a whole bunch of other women and that you weren't Okay with it and were going to stop talking to him. Then less than 2 hours later you claimed you worked everything out and you're still going to see each other and you're back complaining because in the span of less than a day...he hasn't asked you out.....Do you even hear yourself?

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE PLAYING GAMES.

Stop trying to date, block him already, NOW not at 8, and go to THERAPY.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He is not what you want right now. No need to explain to him, or continue talking, or even think about him again. He is not what you want so let it go.

When you honor your own needs and best interests your life will get better.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh kookoo. When will you ever learn?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I think you are maybe pushing/pressuring him a little too much to go on a date. That might be turning him off a bit. Or maybe he doesn’t have money to take you on a date right now. Or maybe he wants to get to know you more first with texting and calling. But if you aren’t okay with him talking to other girls even though you aren’t exclusively dating, then yes block him.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:56 pm
Kookookrazy wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:52 pm He didnt take me on a date last weekend....now here we are Saturday 5:32p.m and havent heard from him at all. Our last conversation I tried to end things with him because it didnt feel right and he convinced me it was all in my head and he does really like me ...yet no date .

I

YESTERDAY you said you spoke and found out he was talking to a whole bunch of other women and that you weren't Okay with it and were going to stop talking to him. Then less than 2 hours later you claimed you worked everything out and you're still going to see each other and you're back complaining because in the span of less than a day...he hasn't asked you out.....Do you even hear yourself?

Yeah we did speak and work it all out I was trying ti end things because he took too long to text back and i felt there had to be other women involved he explained to me he took long to text back because I did the same and he said he was following my lead he than went thru his call log and showed me how many times i would text him back hours later.He said he would stop doing that.I than asked about if he was seeing other women he told me yes thats when i hung up and called him back to tell him I wasnt okay with that and i wanted to end things he convinced me that he wasnt seeing other women he said i misheard and misinterpreted what he said.He said he's only talking to me right now.

Now i realize thats bullshit and he lied to me .
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:20 pm He is not what you want right now. No need to explain to him, or continue talking, or even think about him again. He is not what you want so let it go.

When you honor your own needs and best interests your life will get better.
You are right but I did want him ...he is handsome and im lonely.Im heartbroken right now.I dont know if i have it in me to try again with someone new or if Ill go back to being a recluse and not dating for another ten years .Im looking at my date clothes and im so angry...all the money i wasted all the hope i had for nothing.

I have to take my daughter to the arcade in a lil bit im going to put my date outfit on i have nowhere else to wear it .Im going to cry it out and move on .
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:23 pm I think you are maybe pushing/pressuring him a little too much to go on a date. That might be turning him off a bit. Or maybe he doesn’t have money to take you on a date right now. Or maybe he wants to get to know you more first with texting and calling. But if you aren’t okay with him talking to other girls even though you aren’t exclusively dating, then yes block him.
Thats the thing i dont pressure him or bring it up at all.It came up last weekend because he told me prior if i had no plans he would take me on a formal date so I let him know I had no plans I assumed he would do what he said and make time to take me out and he did not. He told me he was busy and his mom flew in from out of town and it was his dad bday.I said okay...I havent brought it up again since than. As for talking/texting we met on Christmas we have been talking/texting for over a MONTH now ..that's plenty of time to get to know if youre compatible with someone or not .Its annoying because even when we met up briefly last week he was bringing up us spending time together saying oh ill take you out shooting we can go here or there and we havent done anything at all .
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Geez.. you got so wrapped up in a guy you just met. You probably scared him off with the way you act. Take a chill pill and go with the flow. Relax and stop getting in your own way.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:31 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:56 pm

Yeah we did speak and work it all out I was trying ti end things because he took too long to text back and i felt there had to be other women involved he explained to me he took long to text back because I did the same and he said he was following my lead he than went thru his call log and showed me how many times i would text him back hours later.He said he would stop doing that.I than asked about if he was seeing other women he told me yes thats when i hung up and called him back to tell him I wasnt okay with that and i wanted to end things he convinced me that he wasnt seeing other women he said i misheard and misinterpreted what he said.He said he's only talking to me right now.

Now i realize thats bullshit and he lied to me .
Listen to yourself.

He took to long to call back (according to what? Oh because YOU wanted the attention)
You told him you were done....and then you changed your mind ( because YOU want the attention)

And let's not even add in the bit of you being willing to leave your children (who are special needs) to go on a "spontaneous" date....(because you want attention)

I mean HONESTLY...What kid of mother puts DATING over the well being of her kids?

Let's face it you are the one playing games with him by leading him on and then ignoring his calls. You're not even interested in him. You're only interested in the ATTENTION
You need THERAPY
Locked Previous topicNext topic