There's no excuse for this

Anonymous 6

Unread post

You are a nut job. I’m Ot sorry if that is hurtful to you because it’s true.

You WERE NOT on a relationship with this guy. There is NOTHING to be heart broken over.

He admitted he is playing the field with multiple women. You have to decide if you can handle that or not. Clue ya on here, ya can’t.

Get a ducking job. Get therapy and stop looking for a roll on the hay that isn’t going to fulfill you!
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:10 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:43 pm
Kookookrazy wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:40 pm

No i wanna make out i don't just want the attention i need physical contact its been years!

My kids are perfectly capable of being home alone lol they are high functioning autistic .. Remember i flew out to Vegas and left them alone in NYC for 3 days while i secured our apartment they went to school came home and ate dinner etc. Nothing happened they will be fine.

Dd is trying to get into UNLV ...ds is always in his video games they aren't jumping off the walls lol
Name 5 things you like about him that don't pertain to his looks or the attention you receive from him (such as your desire to "make out" or that he said he'd take you on a date)
I cant name a single thing to be honest.He is flaky and innatentive.Im not even crazy about his looks he has a HUGE belly like one of those beer belly guts and his head is bald...I guess he was bald prematurely...Honestly he is not that good looking I think Im just desperate . I should post his pic🤔
Exactly. You can't think of any reason why you like him because you don't. You've been talking for a month and can't think of anything. It's all about the attention. And crying into your pillow over it when you don't like the guy is a little over dramatic. Block him and move on with your life.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Only she forgot she wrote this…

You are right but I did want him ...he is handsome and im lonely.Im heartbroken right now.I dont know if i have it in me to try again with someone new or if Ill go back to being a recluse and not dating for another ten years .Im looking at my date clothes and im so angry...all the money i wasted all the hope i had for nothing.

I have to take my daughter to the arcade in a lil bit im going to put my date outfit on i have nowhere else to wear it .Im going to cry it out and move on .
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:04 pm
Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:10 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:43 pm

Name 5 things you like about him that don't pertain to his looks or the attention you receive from him (such as your desire to "make out" or that he said he'd take you on a date)
I cant name a single thing to be honest.He is flaky and innatentive.Im not even crazy about his looks he has a HUGE belly like one of those beer belly guts and his head is bald...I guess he was bald prematurely...Honestly he is not that good looking I think Im just desperate . I should post his pic🤔
Exactly. You can't think of any reason why you like him because you don't. You've been talking for a month and can't think of anything. It's all about the attention. And crying into your pillow over it when you don't like the guy is a little over dramatic. Block him and move on with your life.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:02 pm
KendallsMom wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:01 am Too soon.

Your last post is still active.

A good troll paces themselves.

Slow down.
I liked the tinybluemoon saga! Lol
Ahhh TBM. Vineyard mom, and pilots wife were good too.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:02 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:51 pm You’re KooKoo Krazy. That is a fact.
Yeah i know i need therapy and meds . This situation just confirms to me that not dating for ten years was the right decision I'm not capable of dating or receiving love. I'm going back to being a recluse. Im already taking my $250 hairstyle out of my hair because what's the point.
Stop! I know that people get frustrated with you; I’m guilty of it myself. But, don’t you dare let anyone tell you that you are not capable or receiving love because that’s not true - at all. Everyone is capable of love. Some refuse to allow themselves to receive or give it but that’s a choice and only a choice. You do need therapy and don’t need a relationship right now. That does NOT mean you aren’t capable or worthy of love; it means you need to love yourself first.

I’m sorry that some are so cruel to you. I’m also sorry that I have been dismissive toward you. I’ll try to be kinder in the future. Get help Kookoo - and stop posting this stuff in here. We aren’t your therapist and some resort to be horrible to try to talk to. YOU can fix this - YOU!
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:58 pm
highlandmum wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:13 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:30 am You’re not ready to date. You have issues that you need to deal with before even thinking of dating.
You are absolutely correct. She thinks because a guy is talking to her he should not talk to anyone else. Heck she did not even go on a date yet was asking if he was talking to other women. If that was not a sign for him to run and run away fast I do not know what is. To spend hundreds of dollars on clothes then to blame him is insane.
I told him that lol i know it's crazy that's why i said I'm bowing out i don't want to compete for anyone's time I tried to end it then and he said oh no it's not like that blah blah blah just for him to turn around and ghost me anyway. I already explained i bought the clothes because i don't really have any clothes in the first place so when he says he would take me out i went shopping and yes i do feel stupid for running out and buying the clothes that's another reason I'm upset i literally spent $600 for nothing. Absolutely nothing. I wore my date outfit last night and i got zero attention . Im such a loser.I was at the mgm pool this past summer and this good looking blond guy kept flirting with me at the pool and because my self esteem is so low and such trash i freaked out and left the pool area altogether just to avoid him because i was wondering why the heck was he talking to me and I'm so ugly.I should've stayed i atleast would've got to make out with him then i wouldn't be so desperate
The biggest issue is you need to learn to love yourself prior to finding a relationship. The reason is you are incapable of holding down a relationship without ruining it with the thoughts in your head. Do not spend $600 on clothing or $250 on hair because you have a date. Spend it because you deserve it. I go for a facial every 8 weeks, and it is because I deserve it. It makes me feel good about myself, not because my husband like it. If you start to put yourself first and put yourself in a positive light things will follow. This is why you need to get into therapy, you need to learn to love yourself first, then and only then get into a positive mutual relationship. But understand that in the beginning of dating chances are the guy will be seeing more than just you, and you are allowed to do the same.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

True. You can’t be OK with another person if you’re not OK with yourself. And it’s certainly not fair to dump the responsibility of making you feel good about yourself on another person.
highlandmum wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:55 am
Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:58 pm
highlandmum wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:13 am

You are absolutely correct. She thinks because a guy is talking to her he should not talk to anyone else. Heck she did not even go on a date yet was asking if he was talking to other women. If that was not a sign for him to run and run away fast I do not know what is. To spend hundreds of dollars on clothes then to blame him is insane.
I told him that lol i know it's crazy that's why i said I'm bowing out i don't want to compete for anyone's time I tried to end it then and he said oh no it's not like that blah blah blah just for him to turn around and ghost me anyway. I already explained i bought the clothes because i don't really have any clothes in the first place so when he says he would take me out i went shopping and yes i do feel stupid for running out and buying the clothes that's another reason I'm upset i literally spent $600 for nothing. Absolutely nothing. I wore my date outfit last night and i got zero attention . Im such a loser.I was at the mgm pool this past summer and this good looking blond guy kept flirting with me at the pool and because my self esteem is so low and such trash i freaked out and left the pool area altogether just to avoid him because i was wondering why the heck was he talking to me and I'm so ugly.I should've stayed i atleast would've got to make out with him then i wouldn't be so desperate
The biggest issue is you need to learn to love yourself prior to finding a relationship. The reason is you are incapable of holding down a relationship without ruining it with the thoughts in your head. Do not spend $600 on clothing or $250 on hair because you have a date. Spend it because you deserve it. I go for a facial every 8 weeks, and it is because I deserve it. It makes me feel good about myself, not because my husband like it. If you start to put yourself first and put yourself in a positive light things will follow. This is why you need to get into therapy, you need to learn to love yourself first, then and only then get into a positive mutual relationship. But understand that in the beginning of dating chances are the guy will be seeing more than just you, and you are allowed to do the same.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:07 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:51 pm You’re KooKoo Krazy. That is a fact.
Yeah i know i need therapy and meds . This situation just confirms to me that not dating for ten years was the right decision I'm not capable of dating or receiving love. I'm going back to being a recluse. Im already taking my $250 hairstyle out of my hair because what's the point.
I don’t understand you. Why won’t you get the help you so desperately need?
never mind help. Why would anyone take out a 250 hair style? Hell I’d hair spray that sucker long as I could. My kids could bury me with it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I can hear the compassion in your message. I have told her before that I don't even think she should come on this site because there is a lot of bullying to her. I don't know how that makes her feel any better. I just had a thought earlier that maybe because she was abused by her mom and others, this feels familiar to her to come here and be bullied since that's a lot of what she knows. I'm not therapist, but I just was trying to think what makes her keep coming back here. She says similar things at times and maybe she thinks "this time" someone will be nicer, "this time" someone will say something that sticks and is helpful. I gave her some suggestions and said maybe find some online groups with similar situations. Reddit has a lot to choose from. Don't give up on yourself or your kids Kookoo!
mater-three wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:41 am
Stop! I know that people get frustrated with you; I’m guilty of it myself. But, don’t you dare let anyone tell you that you are not capable or receiving love because that’s not true - at all. Everyone is capable of love. Some refuse to allow themselves to receive or give it but that’s a choice and only a choice. You do need therapy and don’t need a relationship right now. That does NOT mean you aren’t capable or worthy of love; it means you need to love yourself first.

I’m sorry that some are so cruel to you. I’m also sorry that I have been dismissive toward you. I’ll try to be kinder in the future. Get help Kookoo - and stop posting this stuff in here. We aren’t your therapist and some resort to be horrible to try to talk to. YOU can fix this - YOU!
newyearnewring
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I still think he sounds married. At the very least, he's just trying to get some S*x. No one calls you at 3 am because they want to go out on a date.
Locked Previous topicNext topic