There's no excuse for this

Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:01 am Too soon.

Your last post is still active.

A good troll paces themselves.

Slow down.
I liked the tinybluemoon saga! Lol
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:28 pm Really? This again?
This loon never stops!
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:02 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:51 pm You’re KooKoo Krazy. That is a fact.
Yeah i know i need therapy and meds . This situation just confirms to me that not dating for ten years was the right decision I'm not capable of dating or receiving love. I'm going back to being a recluse. Im already taking my $250 hairstyle out of my hair because what's the point.
I don’t understand you. Why won’t you get the help you so desperately need?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:48 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:24 pm
Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:15 am

I dont have much dating experience at all..which is not my fault.Add on to the fact ive been single and by myself for ten years .
Get a BOB for now until you work on your issues. And I get it! I miss affection too.
Yeah i just finished crying it out i literally sobbed into my pillow. I just feel so stupid in crying out of embarrassment because i got so many red flags that i ignored out of desperation.Im just so lonely i just wanted to feel desired and get some affection.
Do you watch the Hallmark Channel by chance?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:34 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:49 pm
Pjmm wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:38 pm

What about your son’s swollen lymph nodes you were scared about (with good reason) a while back?
Probably fake too
Not fake at all I'm still dealing with that . The testing came back inconclusive they did more bloodwork that showed nothing. They said they need a bigger sample so he has to go in for an additional biopsy with a core needle that appointment is this Tuesday actually. He told me a couple days ago that the lymph node is starting to hurt and it has moved farther down his throat area the doctor said they will decide if they will remove it or watch it but after looking at it a third time she said they will most likely remove it . So that's the update on that.

I almost passed out getting the biopsy results i was expecting the worst but they literally didn't have an answer .I feel horrible he needs another biopsy the first was so painful for him he cried and i felt terrible.
Sure we believe you.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:45 pm I'm not lying about my son's health issues here's the text confirmation for his next biopsy this Tuesday Screenshot_20230129-134215~3.png
Probably got this from the internet somewhere. No one believes you
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:15 am

I dont have much dating experience at all..which is not my fault.Add on to the fact ive been single and by myself for ten years .
Get a BOB for now until you work on your issues. And I get it! I miss affection too.
Yeah i just finished crying it out i literally sobbed into my pillow. I just feel so stupid in crying out of embarrassment because i got so many red flags that i ignored out of desperation.Im just so lonely i just wanted to feel desired and get some affection.
What red flags?
You made up a relationship. You didn’t even make it to going on a date.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:24 pm

What red flags?
She's the only red flag
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:25 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:24 pm

What red flags?
She's the only red flag
And she's too blind to her own self, she can't see it
Anonymous 5

Unread post

What kind of hair style do you "take out?"
Locked Previous topicNext topic