There's no excuse for this

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:15 am
LuckyEightWow wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:44 am Good lord move on already, and stop dating you’re not ready nor mature enough, which at your age is sad.
I dont have much dating experience at all..which is not my fault.Add on to the fact ive been single and by myself for ten years .
Get a BOB for now until you work on your issues. And I get it! I miss affection too.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:08 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:42 pm Son has extreme autism and adhd... The daughter has some form of autism (though not as extreme as the son, bipolar, and anxiety disorders) It's severe enough for "mom" to receive government benefits on both of them for their care.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:08 pm What special needs do her children have that she can’t go on a date?

Lol tf....?!Neither of my kids have ever been diagnosed with extreme autism or bipolar lol....The official diagnosis is PDD-nos -mild. My son is not bipolar lol he does have adhd but he has mellowed out a ton he is not on meds for anything .Dd17 has been diagnosed with depression and anxiety she sees a therapist and is on prozac both kids are verbal and appear "normal" .If you met them you wouldnt know they were autistic unless I told you. Dd and ds both have neurotypical friends in highschool so im pretty sure they wouldnt be able to blend in if their disabilities were severe.
What about your son’s swollen lymph nodes you were scared about (with good reason) a while back?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:38 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:42 pm Son has extreme autism and adhd... The daughter has some form of autism (though not as extreme as the son, bipolar, and anxiety disorders) It's severe enough for "mom" to receive government benefits on both of them for their care.

Lol tf....?!Neither of my kids have ever been diagnosed with extreme autism or bipolar lol....The official diagnosis is PDD-nos -mild. My son is not bipolar lol he does have adhd but he has mellowed out a ton he is not on meds for anything .Dd17 has been diagnosed with depression and anxiety she sees a therapist and is on prozac both kids are verbal and appear "normal" .If you met them you wouldnt know they were autistic unless I told you. Dd and ds both have neurotypical friends in highschool so im pretty sure they wouldnt be able to blend in if their disabilities were severe.
What about your son’s swollen lymph nodes you were scared about (with good reason) a while back?
Probably fake too
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:40 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:57 pm
Kookookrazy wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:31 pm

Yeah we did speak and work it all out I was trying ti end things because he took too long to text back and i felt there had to be other women involved he explained to me he took long to text back because I did the same and he said he was following my lead he than went thru his call log and showed me how many times i would text him back hours later.He said he would stop doing that.I than asked about if he was seeing other women he told me yes thats when i hung up and called him back to tell him I wasnt okay with that and i wanted to end things he convinced me that he wasnt seeing other women he said i misheard and misinterpreted what he said.He said he's only talking to me right now.

Now i realize thats bullshit and he lied to me .
Listen to yourself.

He took to long to call back (according to what? Oh because YOU wanted the attention)
You told him you were done....and then you changed your mind ( because YOU want the attention)

And let's not even add in the bit of you being willing to leave your children (who are special needs) to go on a "spontaneous" date....(because you want attention)

I mean HONESTLY...What kid of mother puts DATING over the well being of her kids?

Let's face it you are the one playing games with him by leading him on and then ignoring his calls. You're not even interested in him. You're only interested in the ATTENTION
You need THERAPY

No i wanna make out i don't just want the attention i need physical contact its been years!

My kids are perfectly capable of being home alone lol they are high functioning autistic .. Remember i flew out to Vegas and left them alone in NYC for 3 days while i secured our apartment they went to school came home and ate dinner etc. Nothing happened they will be fine.

Dd is trying to get into UNLV ...ds is always in his video games they aren't jumping off the walls lol
Didn't they almost kill each other a couple of weeks ago?
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:49 pm
Pjmm wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:38 pm

Probably fake too
Not fake at all I'm still dealing with that . The testing came back inconclusive they did more bloodwork that showed nothing. They said they need a bigger sample so he has to go in for an additional biopsy with a core needle that appointment is this Tuesday actually. He told me a couple days ago that the lymph node is starting to hurt and it has moved farther down his throat area the doctor said they will decide if they will remove it or watch it but after looking at it a third time she said they will most likely remove it . So that's the update on that.

I almost passed out getting the biopsy results i was expecting the worst but they literally didn't have an answer .I feel horrible he needs another biopsy the first was so painful for him he cried and i felt terrible.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'm not lying about my son's health issues here's the text confirmation for his next biopsy this Tuesday
Screenshot_20230129-134215~3.png
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:24 pm
Kookookrazy wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:15 am
LuckyEightWow wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:44 am Good lord move on already, and stop dating you’re not ready nor mature enough, which at your age is sad.
I dont have much dating experience at all..which is not my fault.Add on to the fact ive been single and by myself for ten years .
Get a BOB for now until you work on your issues. And I get it! I miss affection too.
Yeah i just finished crying it out i literally sobbed into my pillow. I just feel so stupid in crying out of embarrassment because i got so many red flags that i ignored out of desperation.Im just so lonely i just wanted to feel desired and get some affection.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You’re KooKoo Krazy. That is a fact.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:13 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:30 am You’re not ready to date. You have issues that you need to deal with before even thinking of dating.
You are absolutely correct. She thinks because a guy is talking to her he should not talk to anyone else. Heck she did not even go on a date yet was asking if he was talking to other women. If that was not a sign for him to run and run away fast I do not know what is. To spend hundreds of dollars on clothes then to blame him is insane.
I told him that lol i know it's crazy that's why i said I'm bowing out i don't want to compete for anyone's time I tried to end it then and he said oh no it's not like that blah blah blah just for him to turn around and ghost me anyway. I already explained i bought the clothes because i don't really have any clothes in the first place so when he says he would take me out i went shopping and yes i do feel stupid for running out and buying the clothes that's another reason I'm upset i literally spent $600 for nothing. Absolutely nothing. I wore my date outfit last night and i got zero attention . Im such a loser.I was at the mgm pool this past summer and this good looking blond guy kept flirting with me at the pool and because my self esteem is so low and such trash i freaked out and left the pool area altogether just to avoid him because i was wondering why the heck was he talking to me and I'm so ugly.I should've stayed i atleast would've got to make out with him then i wouldn't be so desperate
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:51 pm You’re KooKoo Krazy. That is a fact.
Yeah i know i need therapy and meds . This situation just confirms to me that not dating for ten years was the right decision I'm not capable of dating or receiving love. I'm going back to being a recluse. Im already taking my $250 hairstyle out of my hair because what's the point.
Locked Previous topicNext topic