I typically dislike Desantis… but wow at this new suggestion. WDYT?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:28 pm
Carpy wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:21 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:23 pm

My comment was in response to the jab that was thrown at people who would shoot a child rapist.

I don’t like DeSantis, I disagree with death penalty, I have never owned a gun and I am fully aware of how batshit crazy some of these southern republicans are.

But I’m not gonna judge someone for simply saying they would shoot a child rapist because a lot of people would make that exception, including me.

Not saying this should become law, but I can understand the anger that would definitely push me to that point.
If you ever wonder why I don't come on here much, look no further than the level of hate from the bacon queen.
Sorry y’all, I just got back online.

Yeah, I tell Bacon when I think she went too far and she is free to call me out too if my mouth gets too flip because I’m guilty of it too. But Bacon is also hella entertaining to talk to, even when we don’t agree. Lol!
You see entertaining, I just see hate.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:21 am
Carpy wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:21 pm

If you ever wonder why I don't come on here much, look no further than the level of hate from the bacon queen.

Yeah, I tell Bacon when I think she went too far and she is free to call me out too if my mouth gets too flip because I’m guilty of it too. But Bacon is also hella entertaining to talk to, even when we don’t agree. Lol!
You get what you give. You see hate because that is all you give to others so that is all you will think others give to you. Normally we just call that projecting but I feel I needed to break it down for you.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:20 am

You get what you give. You see hate because that is all you give to others so that is all you will think others give to you. Normally we just call that projecting but I feel I needed to break it down for you.
Not only are you full of hate, you're also full of shit.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:11 pm

The same could easily be said about you. Especially considering you never seem to cite any sources to back up the shit you post.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m against the death penalty basically because I find the way we do it now cruel and unusual punishment. All those years of appeals while the inmate sits on death row. And I’ve heard it costs the system more than life in prison. I also would like to ensure no one is killed who is innocent. It also depends on the crime’s nature. Did a sixteen year old lie because she’s angry with her nineteen year old boyfriend or was there horrific torture and rape of a child or teen? I will say if anything is cruel it’s solitary confinement. Death is preferable to that.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:58 am

The same could easily be said about you. Especially considering you never seem to cite any sources to back up the shit you post.
If I need a source, I'll cite it, but some of us are capable of thinking for ourselves.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:44 am

If I need a source, I'll cite it, but some of us are capable of thinking for ourselves.
People have asked you many times to provide sources and you never do.....all you do is parr otshit you hear on NPR podcasts from people like Dan Bongino, Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro and others on Fox Nation .....but you go ahead and eat whatever shit they're spoon feeding you and call it "thinking for yourself".
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:43 am
Carpy wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:44 am

People have asked you many times to provide sources and you never do.....all you do is parr otshit you hear on NPR podcasts from people like Dan Bongino, Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro and others on Fox Nation .....but you go ahead and eat whatever shit they're spoon feeding you and call it "thinking for yourself".
Funny, you'd think I would need to listen to them to repeat them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic