Biden classified documents discovered

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

They found classified documents in Biden’s think tank office in a locked closet back in early November before the election, but it’s just now been revealed. An office it’s been reported was leased by the Chinese.

Now they’ve been found in 2 more locations at his residence. One not mentioned and the other in his garage with his corvette. The garage was locked, but the pictures are not reassuring.
9CE8E811-1B12-4B20-95A1-09DDD374148B.jpeg
As VP he wasn’t legally allowed to take classified documents. A special counsel has been appointed.

Thoughts?
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thoughts? Investigate to see if there’s anything wrongdoing. Same with Trump.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Biden's lawyers immediately notified the Justice Department, Sauber said. He added that they were cooperating with the National Archives and the Department of Justice "in a process to ensure that any Obama-Biden Administration records are appropriately in possession of the Archives." https://www.wxxinews.org/npr-news/npr-n ... new-probes

The difference is HOW it is being handled.

Biden and his representatives are following procedure and notifying the archives and turning in all documentation and conducting more thorough checks to ensure that all documentation is returned.

Trump on the other hand went through a process of denial, excuses, trying to delay returning them and trying to falsely justify having them in the first place.Etc. Etc. Etc.

There's also the matter of how many documents were found with less than a dozen individual documents being found at Biden's previous office space (which can easily be attributed by oversight on the part of whomever was responsible for ensuring the documents were returned. Compared to over 11,000 documents and over 2 dozen boxes worth of classified material....that we know of

That said I'm sure the whole fiasco with Trump is probably what led the National archives and Justice Department to crack down on any previous oversight and obtain a full accounting of any missing documentation as well as an attempt to locate said documents as well as have more strict control over current documents being used during this administration.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:35 pm Biden's lawyers immediately notified the Justice Department, Sauber said. He added that they were cooperating with the National Archives and the Department of Justice "in a process to ensure that any Obama-Biden Administration records are appropriately in possession of the Archives." https://www.wxxinews.org/npr-news/npr-n ... new-probes

Biden and his representatives are following procedure and notifying the archives and turning in all documentation and conducting more thorough checks to ensure that all documentation is returned.

Trump on the other hand went through a process of denial, excuses, trying to delay returning them and trying to falsely justify having them in the first place.Etc. Etc. Etc.

There's also the matter of how many documents were found with less than a dozen individual documents being found at Biden's previous office space (which can easily be attributed by oversight on the part of whomever was responsible for ensuring the documents were returned. Compared to over 11,000 documents and over 2 dozen boxes worth of classified material....that we know of

That said I'm sure the whole fiasco with Trump is probably what led the National archives and Justice Department to crack down on any previous oversight and obtain a full accounting of any missing documentation as well as an attempt to locate said documents as well as have more strict control over current documents being used during this administration.
Ahhh. I knew this was coming. The excuses for Biden.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:42 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:35 pm Biden's lawyers immediately notified the Justice Department, Sauber said. He added that they were cooperating with the National Archives and the Department of Justice "in a process to ensure that any Obama-Biden Administration records are appropriately in possession of the Archives." https://www.wxxinews.org/npr-news/npr-n ... new-probes

Yes because. "Biden's attorney's found these documents and notified the authorities immediately and turned them over in accordance with the law" is the same scenario as "The National archives requested that Trump return the following 2 cases of documents and he refused and obstructed the return of the documents until the documents had to be retrieved with an FBI raid." Oh wait, it's not.

And pointing out the difference between them is an "Excuse" because Carpy is a brainwashed Maga Moron that wants to lick Trump's orange asshole.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:49 pm Thoughts? Investigate to see if there’s anything wrongdoing. Same with Trump.
And they are right on top of it. Front page news. I can’t even figure out why they would keep documents in their offices or homes. With regard to Biden’s office, you would think he would have an assistant keeping track of documents and cleaning the office out once he left it.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:49 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:49 pm Thoughts? Investigate to see if there’s anything wrongdoing. Same with Trump.
And they are right on top of it. Front page news. I can’t even figure out why they would keep documents in their offices or homes. With regard to Biden’s office, you would think he would have an assistant keeping track of documents and cleaning the office out once he left it.
Right on top of it? The documents in his office were found November 2 I believe. That’s 2 months ago!

It’s interesting that the story is his lawyers found them in the closet. I wasn’t aware that lawyers cleaned out closets.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m all fairness, she’s not making excuses for why those documents were there. She’s simply stating that Biden’s lawyers handled it with more honesty than Trump. I hope that an investigation is taking place to determine what happened.
She’s not saying that it was fine for Biden to have them for x or y reason, that would be making excuses. She’s just saying that the 2 situations were handled differently and yes, one was handled better than the other.
Carpy wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:42 pm

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Just because some documents were found on November 2, it doesn’t mean they were read to determine what they were on November second. Especially if other things were discovered. And the holidays meant about 3 weeks when they probably weren’t working.
And seriously, a closet doesn’t necessarily mean that a couple of boxes were found at the bottom of a bunch of old winter clothes. It can be a closet that was used for storage of different papers. I actually do have a closet like that, to keep all of our documents and important papers.

But yeah, as I said I expect an investigation will happen and we can have the facts. As with everything, at first it’s all a mish mash of facts, gossip and assumptions.
DSamuels wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:56 pm
Right on top of it? The documents in his office were found November 2 I believe. That’s 2 months ago!

It’s interesting that the story is his lawyers found them in the closet. I wasn’t aware that lawyers cleaned out closets.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:56 pm

I imagine there has been a lot of closets being checked since the bombshell with Trump.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic