Biden classified documents discovered

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:25 am
Carpy wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:28 am I think Biden may be in trouble. You can't accidentally pack up classified documents from the senate.
They just keep finding more and more in different places, not even in the same buildings. How many more are out there? How secure could they be? And who the hell has seen them. He’s admitted he didn’t know he had them. How do you keep something secure that you don’t know you have?

How did the federal archives know what classified documents Trump had but apparently had no clue Biden had some going back to at least 2009?
Presidents go through an exit audit. I had thought the VPs would go through the same process but between Biden and now Pence, it doesn’t look like they do though they should. I mean they have clearance and authorization to “check out” the same documents. If I remember correctly it’s really only Presidential artifacts they can’t “check out”. Like Pence couldn’t “check out” the trees that Melania had removed that were preserved by the NARA.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:53 pm
Francee89 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:38 pm
DSamuels wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:17 pm

No, he didn’t. He may have done the same thing as VP. He did not do it as a senator, which Biden did along with the other documents from the Obama administration.

Carpy is right, a senator can’t get those documents accidentally or inadvertently.
What’s the basis for saying this? Genuinely curious, as it appears the only documents that require being handled and viewed in a strictly controlled SCIF environment are those at the higher level of clearance: https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... sified-do/
I have seen numerous senators, both republicans and democrats, say that to see classified documents they had to sign into a special room and sign out and no documents were allowed to be taken out of the room. I believe that the rules are somewhat different for the president and vice president and their offices in the White House, but I am not positive.
They are making blanket and general statements and then, technically is untrue, why do you think Hillary’s server was an issue? There were classified material my dad was able to bring home. There was top secret documents he couldn’t. Same thing with a friend of mine who has worked for the NSA for over 20 years. There’s different security clearances and different levels of classified documents. Some are do not remove. Some people have clearance to view but not remove.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:42 am
Carpy wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:15 am
Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:36 am

Obama-Biden Administration records with classified markings are about Chinese collaboration by the Biden family?
Seriously?
Just trying to clarify.

By the way, whatever happened to Tony Bobulinkski?
What do you mean?
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:34 am
Carpy wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:15 am

Seriously?
Just trying to clarify.

What do you mean?

What is the "leaker" saying?

Tony Bobulinski...this guy...the one who said that about the big guy.

"Another former associate of the first son, US Navy veteran Tony Bobulinski, publicly declared in October 2020 that “big guy” was a reference to President Biden — and alleged that Biden was aware of, and involved in, the planned CEFC deal."

https://nypost.com/2022/07/27/hunter-bi ... er-laptop/
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:37 am

Just trying to clarify.

What do you mean?

"Another former associate of the first son, US Navy veteran Tony Bobulinski, publicly declared in October 2020 that “big guy” was a reference to President Biden — and alleged that Biden was aware of, and involved in, the planned CEFC deal."

He's said quite a bit and helped to verify the laptop.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Just trying to clarify.

What do you mean?

Clarifying, I know who he is. Just befuddled as to what you mean by "whatever happened to him".
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:41 pm

What do you mean?

Where's the reporting on him as a witness? I would think he would be an important witness and I haven't yet really heard anything about him.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:58 pm

Where's the reporting on him as a witness? I would think he would be an important witness and I haven't yet really heard anything about him.
You know she can't provide any evidence to her claims. All her sources come from Tucker Carlson and Ben Shapiro podcasts.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You’re being sarcastic, amirite? No credible news source could find anything to show President Biden was involved so Giuliani, former attorney stripped of his law license, sent it to their local friendly tabloid, the NY Post.

This pretty much says it all …
“Bobulinski provided some of his records to outlets like Fox News and the Wall Street Journal. Both reported that they do not show Joe Biden had business dealings with SinoHawk Holdings or took money from the Chinese company.” Nothing there.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020 ... explainer/
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Imagine that.
Locked Previous topicNext topic