Biden classified documents discovered

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:39 am
Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:58 pm
Carpy wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:41 pm

He's said quite a bit and helped to verify the laptop.
Where's the reporting on him as a witness? I would think he would be an important witness and I haven't yet really heard anything about him.
You’re being sarcastic, amirite? No credible news source could find anything to show President Biden was involved so Giuliani, former attorney stripped of his law license, sent it to their local friendly tabloid, the NY Post.

This pretty much says it all …
“Bobulinski provided some of his records to outlets like Fox News and the Wall Street Journal. Both reported that they do not show Joe Biden had business dealings with SinoHawk Holdings or took money from the Chinese company.” Nothing there.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020 ... explainer/
That says nothing. Even your "credible" news sources are asking questions now. (Finally) Democrats in congress are also now wanting answers.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:55 am
Carpy wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:41 pm

He's said quite a bit and helped to verify the laptop.
Where's the reporting on him as a witness? I would think he would be an important witness and I haven't yet really heard anything about him.
Imagine that.
James Gilliard hasn't been heard from much either.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:00 am

You’re being sarcastic, amirite? No credible news source could find anything to show President Biden was involved so Giuliani, former attorney stripped of his law license, sent it to their local friendly tabloid, the NY Post.

“Bobulinski provided some of his records to outlets like Fox News and the Wall Street Journal. Both reported that they do not show Joe Biden had business dealings with SinoHawk Holdings or took money from the Chinese company.” Nothing there.

That says nothing. Even your "credible" news sources are asking questions now. (Finally) Democrats in congress are also now wanting answers.
Where are your "credible" news sources?
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:56 pm
Lemons wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:49 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:49 pm Thoughts? Investigate to see if there’s anything wrongdoing. Same with Trump.
And they are right on top of it. Front page news. I can’t even figure out why they would keep documents in their offices or homes. With regard to Biden’s office, you would think he would have an assistant keeping track of documents and cleaning the office out once he left it.
Right on top of it? The documents in his office were found November 2 I believe. That’s 2 months ago!

It’s interesting that the story is his lawyers found them in the closet. I wasn’t aware that lawyers cleaned out closets.
Pence delayed notifying officials too. For whatever reason they delayed it’s nothing even similar to Trump who claimed he gave everything to govt in January, 15 boxes. FBI had to storm the place to get the remaining 30 or so boxes he did not disclose.

So all three had documents when they shouldn’t have. Trump was the only one who refused to cooperate. Now they need to redo their whole system.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:00 am

He’s had plenty of time to show evidence to what he’s claiming. He can’t. And his accusations came out years ago. He’s had plenty of time to find evidence if it’s true.

Joe Biden’s brother and son Hunter have used the Biden name to benefit themselves. Biden got the Ukrainian job because of his name. Hunter is under investigation for tax fraud and just as bad, obtaining a gun by lying.

There is nothing to show Joe Biden benefited from anything family members did.

Worse was Trump immediately gave his unqualified family members senior White House jobs.
Within a short while, seven trademarks were officially registered to Ivanka while president Trump was engaged in trade negotiations with China on a wide range of issues.

Jared Kushner and his felon father were all over Saudi’ Arabia and other countries making deals on Jared’s new influential position.

Did Trump profit from this any more than Biden did from Hunters deals?
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:37 pm
Lemons wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:49 pm

And they are right on top of it. Front page news. I can’t even figure out why they would keep documents in their offices or homes. With regard to Biden’s office, you would think he would have an assistant keeping track of documents and cleaning the office out once he left it.
Right on top of it? The documents in his office were found November 2 I believe. That’s 2 months ago!

It’s interesting that the story is his lawyers found them in the closet. I wasn’t aware that lawyers cleaned out closets.
Pence delayed notifying officials too. For whatever reason they delayed it’s nothing even similar to Trump who claimed he gave everything to govt in January, 15 boxes. FBI had to storm the place to get the remaining 30 or so boxes he did not disclose.

So all three had documents when they shouldn’t have. Trump was the only one who refused to cooperate. Now they need to redo their whole system.
According to CNN Pence’s attorneys found the documents on January 16th, locked them in a safe and contacted the archives on January 18th to make arrangements for them being handed over. Yes, they delayed a day.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:32 pm
Lemons wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:37 pm

According to CNN Pence’s attorneys found the documents on January 16th, locked them in a safe and contacted the archives on January 18th to make arrangements for them being handed over. Yes, they delayed a day.
CNN
In November, Pence was asked by ABC News at his Indiana home whether he had taken any classified documents from the White House.

“I did not,” Pence responded.

“Well, there’d be no reason to have classified documents, particularly if they were in an unprotected area,” Pence continued. “But I will tell you that I believe there had to be many better ways to resolve that issue than executing a search warrant at the personal residence of a former president of the United States.”
Pence claimed he had no documents, there would be no reason to have them at my home. He decided to look a couple months later and found some. Shows how easy it is to think you don’t have any documents so you don’t even bother to look until an attorney advises you to look.

Pence claimed there should be better ways to get documents than needing a search warrant but that’s what happens when someone refuses to cooperate.

Trying to make it perfectly acceptable for Trump and Pence to have documents at home, even with Pence not knowing it. But somehow Biden doing the same thing is different.

They need to see how this happens and work on a system to keep better track. It’s not a partisan issue.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So apparently according to CBS the documents found in Bidens possession were found in an FBI search, not by Bidens lawyers while "packing boxes".
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:30 am So apparently according to CBS the documents found in Bidens possession were found in an FBI search, not by Bidens lawyers while "packing boxes".
Where does CBS say that? According to this article,
Biden and his lawyers agreed to let the FBI search the office in mid-November after Biden’s lawyers found documents November 2, and it’s unclear if they found any additional items in that search.
Washington — The FBI searched the Penn Biden Center offices in mid-November, according to two sources familiar with the investigation, after lawyers for President Biden had found about 10 documents marked classified there on Nov. 2. The material originated from Mr. Biden's time as vice president.

It is not clear whether FBI personnel found any additional classified or presidential material during the mid-November sweep.

Two sources told CBS News the search was conducted with the cooperation of Mr. Biden's representatives. A search warrant was not sought.
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/biden- ... en-center/
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:04 am
Carpy wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:30 am So apparently according to CBS the documents found in Bidens possession were found in an FBI search, not by Bidens lawyers while "packing boxes".
Where does CBS say that? According to this article,
Biden and his lawyers agreed to let the FBI search the office in mid-November after Biden’s lawyers found documents November 2, and it’s unclear if they found any additional items in that search.
Washington — The FBI searched the Penn Biden Center offices in mid-November, according to two sources familiar with the investigation, after lawyers for President Biden had found about 10 documents marked classified there on Nov. 2. The material originated from Mr. Biden's time as vice president.

It is not clear whether FBI personnel found any additional classified or presidential material during the mid-November sweep.

Two sources told CBS News the search was conducted with the cooperation of Mr. Biden's representatives. A search warrant was not sought.
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/biden- ... en-center/
I believe that the FBI did find additional classified documents in his residence when they searched after his lawyers did their search though.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Locked Previous topicNext topic