Another mass shooting at a Walmart in Virginia

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

. Multiple people were shot and killed inside a Walmart in Chesapeake, Va., on Tuesday night, the authorities said, the second high-profile mass shooting in the country in three days.

The shooter, whose name the authorities did not release, was found dead at the store, Leo Kosinski, a spokesman with the Chesapeake Police Department, said in a brief news conference.

Not much is known yet but the gunman was found dead. The comes right after the nightclub mass shooting, the murders of three football players and four students in Idaho.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I saw this on CNN. Possibly an employee who shot other employees them himself but it hasn't been confirmed.

So tragic.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Another, another, another.

So F***ing senseless.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

But easy access to guns isn't a problem.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Guns are not as easily accessible as they used to be. We have an angry nation and that anger primarily originates in DC.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:45 am Guns are not as easily accessible as they used to be. We have an angry nation and that anger primarily originates in DC.
I’m angry too but you don’t see me walking into my workplace looking to die. To commit suicide is bad enough. To take people out with you is quite another and probably has nothing to do with DC. It has more to do with his workplace and his illness. Our problem is we do a lousy job keeping guns away from the mental ill. He may have been fine when he bought the gun but slowly got worse. Gun ownership should be like my professional license. Register every year or two, get tested at the gun range and maybe back ground check at intervals. And if your family member is losing it take his guns. I would and if he wanted to turn me in for theft fine. At least they’d be at the bottom of the nearest canal. But idk anything about this guy. It’s all so senseless.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:07 pm
Carpy wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:45 am Guns are not as easily accessible as they used to be. We have an angry nation and that anger primarily originates in DC.
I’m angry too but you don’t see me walking into my workplace looking to die. To commit suicide is bad enough. To take people out with you is quite another and probably has nothing to do with DC. It has more to do with his workplace and his illness. Our problem is we do a lousy job keeping guns away from the mental ill. He may have been fine when he bought the gun but slowly got worse. Gun ownership should be like my professional license. Register every year or two, get tested at the gun range and maybe back ground check at intervals. And if your family member is losing it take his guns. I would and if he wanted to turn me in for theft fine. At least they’d be at the bottom of the nearest canal. But idk anything about this guy. It’s all so senseless.
You are more stable.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:07 pm
That is the god honest truth, especially in the south.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sadly, what else is new?
And again, this will end up swept under the rug, gun rights will win and let’s wait for the next shooting. It’s the American way.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That doesn’t mean the access isn’t still easy. It’s nice that it’s not as easy as it was before. It doesn’t mean it’s not easy now.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic