Elon Musk didn’t just buy a company, he purchased a crime scene…

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

https://www.tmz.com/2022/12/03/elon-mus ... en-laptop/

Specifically, the internal emails cited by journo Matt Taibbi show how Twitter's ex-head honchos apparently went out of their way to hide links to a story by the New York Post.

Published about a month before the election, it was touted as a bombshell report -- which purported to describe messages the NYP says it retrieved from Hunter's forsaken laptop ... and one of those seems to indicate Ukrainian gas bigwigs were trying to meet President Biden via his son, who was in business with these folks at the time (around 2015 or so).
3C7C8D13-435C-4BF4-A862-0DDD51BEA144.jpeg
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Nothing by the New York Post is a real "bombshell". 😂😂😂
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm confused - if it was published by the NY Post how was it kept hidden?
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If it was in the Post, how much is real and verifiable?
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:52 pm I'm confused - if it was published by the NY Post how was it kept hidden?
Because nobody reads The Post?
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I lost valuable brain cells reading just the first paragraph. Also I no longer care if Hunter sold crack to the Pope. He’s a private citizen, a person who could be anyone’s troubled son. I’m pretty sure politicians are blathering about him to take our minds off the fact they haven’t had an original idea on how to fix this country since 2010. Let the FBI investigate Hunter if they want and shut up already.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Biden Admin asked Twitter not to post Hinter's dick pics.

And apparently both Dems and Reps made such requests of suppressing certain Tweets.

Most importantly, no top secret stolen files were found in the laptop. Those were at MAL, and probably some more in Ivana's gravesite in NJ ....
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm in the "nothingburger" camp.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Has anything ever come from these "bombshells"
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And Trump used that “bombshell” to say that some parts of the Constitution should be terminated so he can get his presidency back.
That’s more troublesome and disturbing than whatever some civilian did or didn’t do 8 years ago.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefin ... -election/
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic