Donald Trump dined with white nationalist, Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:05 pm
jessilin0113 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:01 pm
DSamuels wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:45 pm

So you wouldn’t, but you expect someone else to. Mmkay.

Nice to know that you know the views of every single friend your friends have that they might have with them when they come to your house. I don’t think I know anyone who can say that. Impressive!

I don’t think Kanye let anyone know he was bringing someone with him which is rude, but hey shit happens.
How are any of the options as to how this happened good?

1). Trump knows who Nick Fuentes is and dined with him anyway.
2). An unscheduled guest showed up and Secret Service let him through without vetting him.
3). An unscheduled guest showed up and Trump directed Secret Service to let him through, which is as security breach unbefitting of someone who wants to hold State secrets once again.
When did I say it was good?

He may have known who it was and his views, he may not have. I don’t know.
Yet now there are protocols in place which means there weren't before.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:03 pm
Francee89 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:05 pm
DSamuels wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:45 pm

So you wouldn’t, but you expect someone else to. Mmkay.

Nice to know that you know the views of every single friend your friends have that they might have with them when they come to your house. I don’t think I know anyone who can say that. Impressive!

I don’t think Kanye let anyone know he was bringing someone with him which is rude, but hey shit happens.
LOL is that supposed to be some sort of attempt at a gotcha? I wouldn’t utilize the services of my non-existent staff and security (because I don’t have those things), but yes, I find it totally reasonable to expect that a person running for President, who is also physically in their place of business, who is about to have a meeting would have their staff and/or security spend under a few seconds Googling the dinner meeting’s participants.

I’m not friends with people who are unhinged anti-Semites (like Kanye), so I don’t need to worry about them bringing by known neo-Nazis (like Nick Fuentes). Perhaps you might, but I don’t find that fact particularly impressive.

Shit happens? Nope. Trump could have simply avoided accidentally having dinner with the anti-Semitic Nick Fuentes by not purposely inviting the anti-Semitic Kanye.
No, I find it impressive that you know the views of every single friend of your friends. Your friends may not be unhinged, but every single other friend they have? 🤷‍♀️
Typically, people who aren’t openly deranged bigots don’t like hanging out with openly deranged bigots. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah, it’s the same as lo those antisemites who tell you “but some of my best friends are Jewish!” Yeah, right.
Not that I buy Trump’s excuse at all. First, it’s lousy. Because even if you don’t know that antisemitic, racist, white supremacist POS, you do know the other racist, antisemitic, white supremacist POS and are perfectly aware the scandal he was involved in. So what was his excuse for THAT? And second, seriously? You’re the King of “everyone is out to get me” claims and these guy that you know is being called mentally ill, actively saying he wants to run against you in 2024 and is involved in scandal shows up with another guy and you don’t even ask one of your Secret Service guy to do a backup check? What kind of Secret Service protection was given to him anyway, that anyone can just have a tag along buddy and no one asks any questions? I call BS that he didn’t know who he was and I also call BS that he didn’t know he was coming. The guy has been pandering Christian Nationalists and White Supremacists now more than ever because he knows those are the votes he can get.
Francee89 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:11 am
BobCobbMagob wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:24 am
Francee89 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:23 am
Why would anyone be shocked that when they make plans with noted anti-Semite Kanye West, he might bring along someone similarly, if not more, disgusting? And if only Trump had a staff and security who could spend literal seconds on a public search engine to vet this person…

More amazing are the endless excuses for Trump his supporters come up with.
Why would someone be surprised that the Black guy showed up with the White supremacist?
Because that’s surprising…

Let’s not all act like Kanye West is all of the sudden predictable…
Racists with black “friends” is like the oldest trope in the book. What’s surprising about that? Is him being unpredictable not all the more reason to personally or have staff do a 30 second Google search on whatever random people he’s bringing by?

And again, that’s assuming you believe that he didn’t know who he was. As WellPreserved noted, he said the same thing about David Duke, when he absolutely knew who he was, and other GOP politicians have said the same thing about Fuentes after associating with him.

Still nothing from Trump denouncing Fuentes’ repulsive views now that he knows what they are.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic