Thanksgiving is ruined

Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Im so upset Im still in shock.This just happened a few minutes ago.I took the kids to see black panther this morning the 11:30 a.m show than i was going to cook thanksgiving dinner afterwards when we got home I stopped at Mcdonalds because i knew it would be several hours until dinner was done.( I was just going to bake turkey wings ,rice ,gravy,veggies and mac n cheese) since our whole famiy is deceased and its only us left there is no relative house to go to or anything really .

So we get home and they are digging thru the mcdonalds and theyre in the hallway and Dd slapped Ds...Ds hit her back REALLY hard and i was on my bed and i yelled at them both to stop.They didnt stop the fight esculated and DS was flinging dd around like a rag doll he really hurt so I jumped up and tried to separate them...Ds just went nuts started cursing at dd while pummeling her I tried to get him off of her but couldnt so I grabbed my belt and hit him.with it while yelling at him to stop.He than turned around and started pummeling me..he broke my glasses .Me and dd both tried to get him to stop and us both hitting him at the same time.enraged him even more ...stuff is thrown everywhere the back of my neck is bleeding o dont even know how that happened...

Dd is in her room having a panic attack..ds is in his room doing god knows what...Im limping around.Im pissed off and im not cooking dinner.Why do something they enjoy when they just beat the shit out of eachother and me?!

I told them they are not to put their hands on eachother!! Over and over again this is unacceptable .Ds said he hit her because she hit him but why all that force? And dd i told her to stop hitting him as well she's always hitting him

Im just so overwhelmed and fed up right now

Now my brand new glasses are broke
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'd have called the police personally. Of course it was wrong for her to slap him but pummeling her is an overreaction and if he doesn't learn now it will escalate into partners. Your DD also needs to be held accountable but I'd have let the police sort that out.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:52 pm I'd have called the police personally. Of course it was wrong for her to slap him but pummeling her is an overreaction and if he doesn't learn now it will escalate into partners. Your DD also needs to be held accountable but I'd have let the police sort that out.
At one point i was worried I would have to call the police when he knocked me down and broke my glasses .I managed to get back up but i had no idea he had so much pent up rage he could've killed us .My frigging head is throbbing right now .Usually I would go in his room and punish him but he is probably still full of rage so Im waiting it out Im going to give him an hour than ill let him know what he did was wrong and make him apologize .

Dd is upset because he punched her in the face. Im just so disappointed that my kids are beating eachother like this.
Catdaughter20
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I have no F***ing words for this F***ing mess.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

You're worse than a hot mess.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It seems like you caused the situation to get worse by hitting someone with a belt. I understand why you did it but another choice would have been a better one.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:25 pm It seems like you caused the situation to get worse by hitting someone with a belt. I understand why you did it but another choice would have been a better one.
I tried separating him at first but he wasnt listening or letting go of dd I really had no choice I didnt know what else to do .This really came out of nowhere I dont hit or beat my kids and they are usually never violent like this...ds just snapped.
Kookookrazy
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Whole night is ruined not only is Thanksgiving cancelled I had the whole night planned we were going to decorate the house for Christmas and put up the Christmas tree...i wish I could go to dollar tree and get a refund on all these decorations I picked up yesterday

Christmas is also cancelled .. I'm not putting in effort. I was going to buy ds a play station 5 i actually had plans to go all over town at all the different gamestops until I found one ... That's off the table now. I'm not spending $500 on a kid that hit me. I had gifts for dd in my Amazon cart i may still get her gifts but its not much i was going to shop around for dd too...I don't want to do anything at all anymore might just give them $100 each and say that's all ya getting

So upsetting. I don't have much as it is and for my kids to beat eachother like that for no good reason just hurts my soul. Life just sucks.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I’m sorry but you truly need some parenting classes. Your children need therapy and anger management. You will see that as mean but it’s truth.

You don’t hit your kids yet your response was to get a belt and proceed to hit them? I’m sorry how does one jump from no corporal punishment to punishment with an object? Sorry doesn’t add up.

Next time this happens and it will, call the police. Get the lid on a juvenile lock up.

As for Christmas—shakes my head. You have no job, begged for $$ for a tv and yet you are buying $500 PlayStations. Damn, I should quit my job and go on welfare.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Kookookrazy wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:56 pm Whole night is ruined not only is Thanksgiving cancelled I had the whole night planned we were going to decorate the house for Christmas and put up the Christmas tree...i wish I could go to dollar tree and get a refund on all these decorations I picked up yesterday

Christmas is also cancelled .. I'm not putting in effort. I was going to buy ds a play station 5 i actually had plans to go all over town at all the different gamestops until I found one ... That's off the table now. I'm not spending $500 on a kid that hit me. I had gifts for dd in my Amazon cart i may still get her gifts but its not much i was going to shop around for dd too...I don't want to do anything at all anymore might just give them $100 each and say that's all ya getting

So upsetting. I don't have much as it is and for my kids to beat eachother like that for no good reason just hurts my soul. Life just sucks.
Do you ever go back and reread your posts?
Locked Previous topicNext topic