‘It’s on the tape’: Bob Woodward on Donald Trump’s ‘criminal behavior’

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:41 am
Thelma Harper wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:39 am
Carpy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:30 am

Progressive imbecile.
He is an excellent investigative journalist. Y'all are just too blind to Trump (either that or you're perfectly okay with his presidency as long as it suited your agenda).

"In these hours of Trump's recorded voice, we hear him striving to court Woodward's favor, praising him as "a great historian" and "the great Bob Woodward." Yet these interviews veer often into disagreements and even debates."

Disagreements and debates?? How awful.
You didn't read it did you?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:54 am
Thelma Harper wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:39 am

He is an excellent investigative journalist. Y'all are just too blind to Trump (either that or you're perfectly okay with his presidency as long as it suited your agenda).

"In these hours of Trump's recorded voice, we hear him striving to court Woodward's favor, praising him as "a great historian" and "the great Bob Woodward." Yet these interviews veer often into disagreements and even debates."

I told you where I stopped. Anyone who claims a tax cut is a cost to the feds loses credibility to me.

If I make you give me 20 dollars a week from your check and decide suddenly I will only take 10 a week from you, it isn't "costing" me a thing.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:46 am

I told you where I stopped. Anyone who claims a tax cut is a cost to the feds loses credibility to me.

If I make you give me 20 dollars a week from your check and decide suddenly I will only take 10 a week from you, it isn't "costing" me a thing.
A lot like those budget cuts where you only get 15% increase this year instead of the 20% you wanted and asked for. If you get MORE than last year it’s not a F***ing cut!
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:11 am

A lot like those budget cuts where you only get 15% increase this year instead of the 20% you wanted and asked for. If you get MORE than last year it’s not a F***ing cut!
It makes for a good political point to feed the stupid.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I personally hope something- anything- could bring that oaf down. But that’s because with Trump as the candidate, I see a complete loss for Republicans in 2024. He needs to crawl back into his luxury place at Mar-A-Lago, with all his Big Macs and his delusions of grandeur and just disappear.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:21 am

Who are you calling stupid?
306/232

Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:23 pm

Not myself.😘
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:25 pm

Not myself.😘
I know quite well how government budget policies and processes work. But it is interesting how this is a post about recorded words of your Messiah and you're deflecting 😝
306/232

jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Of course he's a criminal. That's why the GOP is so eager to try to find dirt on Biden. They are convinced everybody is just as shady as they are and they need to feel better about supporting a mob boss for as long as they did.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:34 pm
Carpy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:25 pm

Not myself.😘
I know quite well how government budget policies and processes work. But it is interesting how this is a post about recorded words of your Messiah and you're deflecting 😝
I beg your pardon, DeSantis is my Messiah. And I don't have time to listen to that at work.
Locked Previous topicNext topic