Elon Musk restores Donald Trump’s Twitter account

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah. He won’t be able to stay away. He’ll start ranting any day now. And he barely made it, lol. But I’m sure he’ll start by saying that it was by a landslide 😂😂😂
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:00 pm This might not be a bad thing. If Trump gets back on, I’m grabbing popcorn to watch this shit.

I’m gonna laugh if he starts attacking DeSantis and GOP has to deal with the monster they created. 😂😂😂😂
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:52 am No surprise. I still think the vote thing was ridiculous. He owns Twitter. He can reactivate and cancel whomever he wants.
Trump will be back for sure. It’s a huge platform and Musk will BEG Trump to return, if he isn’t already. The vote was just a show to Trump that he’s wanted back.
Musk was begging Trump to return before the poll was created. Musk knows a revenue boost when he sees it. The poll was merely to get more visits to the site. Reinstating Trump's account in spite of Trump's initial refusal is just the carrot to coax the ass. Trump will be back on Twitter by weeks end. He doesn't get enough attention and feedback on Truth Social.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:00 pm This might not be a bad thing. If Trump gets back on, I’m grabbing popcorn to watch this shit.

I’m gonna laugh if he starts attacking DeSantis and GOP has to deal with the monster they created. 😂😂😂😂
Forget S*x…outrage/drama sells. It’s hard to look away from a shit show.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:04 pm Yeah. He won’t be able to stay away. He’ll start ranting any day now. And he barely made it, lol. But I’m sure he’ll start by saying that it was by a landslide 😂😂😂

Trump has gained 25 million followers in a few hours and I’d be surprised if he turned down that level of attention. Its been an addiction for Trump all his life.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:11 pm

Forget S*x…outrage/drama sells. It’s hard to look away from a shit show.
Yeap. I’m just glad that he isn’t President anymore so his behavior is a reflection of himself and the party who enables it.

But it’s gonna be a ratchet mess if he gets back on. Lol
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Didn’t Musk say there’d be a whole process for reinstating banned Twitter accounts earlier this month? I guess that ‘clear process’ just includes a poll. Lol. Whatever.
While Trump says he won’t utilize it, preferring TruthSocial, I know his follow amount is much higher on Twitter so he probably won’t be able to stay away. It’ll be a train wreck to watch.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah, that whole poll crap was meant to lure him back by stroking that sick ego of his. He’s probably going all Sally Field, “you like me! You really like me!” when he “won” with not even 52% of the votes 😂😂😂 It’s so pathetic.
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:22 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:04 pm Yeah. He won’t be able to stay away. He’ll start ranting any day now. And he barely made it, lol. But I’m sure he’ll start by saying that it was by a landslide 😂😂😂

Trump has gained 25 million followers in a few hours and I’d be surprised if he turned down that level of attention. Its been an addiction for Trump all his life.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Trump currently has 86.5m followers on Twitter and 4.6m on TruthSocial. He will return to Twitter. I believe he has a contract on TruthSocial but he is not known for abiding by contracts.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Kanye West Returns To Twitter, Draws Instant Reactions

https://deadline.com/2022/11/kanye-west ... 235177968/
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:59 pm Yeah, that whole poll crap was meant to lure him back by stroking that sick ego of his. He’s probably going all Sally Field, “you like me! You really like me!” when he “won” with not even 52% of the votes 😂😂😂 It’s so pathetic.

I read trump said he wasn’t getting back on Twitter but we will see how long that lasts!!!
Locked Previous topicNext topic