Elon Musk restores Donald Trump’s Twitter account

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:08 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:22 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:04 pm Yeah. He won’t be able to stay away. He’ll start ranting any day now. And he barely made it, lol. But I’m sure he’ll start by saying that it was by a landslide 😂😂😂

Trump has gained 25 million followers in a few hours and I’d be surprised if he turned down that level of attention. Its been an addiction for Trump all his life.
Trump currently has 86.5m followers on Twitter and 4.6m on TruthSocial. He will return to Twitter. I believe he has a contract on TruthSocial but he is not known for abiding by contracts.
Damn, I have never been on TruthSocial and didn’t know they had that many users.

I think he’ll get back on eventually too….especially when somebody pisses him off.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:11 pm Kanye West Returns To Twitter, Draws Instant Reactions

https://deadline.com/2022/11/kanye-west ... 235177968/
West will be the one to get Musk’s advertisers snatched the next time he goes manic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree. Since giving Trump a carrot apparently didn’t work out, let’s go for #2.
And let’s all sit back and watch how long it takes Kanye to stick his foot into his mouth.
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:29 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:11 pm Kanye West Returns To Twitter, Draws Instant Reactions

West will be the one to get Musk’s advertisers snatched the next time he goes manic.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:02 pm I agree. Since giving Trump a carrot apparently didn’t work out, let’s go for #2.
And let’s all sit back and watch how long it takes Kanye to stick his foot into his mouth.
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:29 pm

I hope he doesn’t and pray he gets some help. This last manic episode was rough and I saw too much ugly from people who were agreeing with him. 😫😫😫😫
Locked Previous topicNext topic