A vote is going up to let Trump back on Twitter again. Will you vote? Or let others decide?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

https://www.tmz.com/2022/11/18/elon-mus ... statement/

Elon Musk seems to be leaving the fate of Donald Trump's Twitter account up to bird app users ... asking folks to vote on his reinstatement.

Elon posted a Twitter poll Friday on his account, asking users to vote either "Yes" or "No" on reinstating the former president's Twitter page.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It doesn't matter. Elon will reinstate Trump regardless as they are both narcissistic trolls. The poll is merely a means to get more people using his app as a farce to boost activity on the site because that is how he makes money....well that and an $8 subscription fee to verify bots. An unhinged former president without a filter that hinges off the rails and goes on constant twitter rants is a gold mine in terms of boosting twitter activity and thereby revenue.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Do not care. Won’t vote and won’t join twitter.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m surprised Elon is not charging users $25 to vote.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:05 pm I’m surprised Elon is not charging users $25 to vote.
He can't he fired the code writers and sales team responsible for setting that up before launching the poll. An oversight on his part really.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Whatever happened to his free speech bs? Trump should be back on Twitter without a vote. Anyway, tTrump is now an old circus act. Having him back on Twitter may make for some fodder at first. Then, like the people at his presidential candidacy announcement where they tried to leave when he went on his old diatribe delusional rant, Twitter will forget about him and move on.

Musk must be bored and in need of some attention/engagement with Twitter users. Probably figures this vote bs will somehow put him in a better light given his free speech to fee speech two day shitshow.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:09 pm
highlandmum wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:05 pm I’m surprised Elon is not charging users $25 to vote.
He can't he fired the code writers and sales team responsible for setting that up before launching the poll. An oversight on his part really.
And the people he did not fire refused his demands to work their fingers to the bone. So the walked away with 3 months severance pay

I don’t think Twitter will last till the end of the year. However I think this is a well orchestrated plan to launch a different platform. Elon is way too smart to fail this bad.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:17 pm
And the people he did not fire refused his demands to work their fingers to the bone. So the walked away with 3 months severance pay

I don’t think Twitter will last till the end of the year. However I think this is a well orchestrated plan to launch a different platform. Elon is way too smart to fail this bad.
I wouldn't say "smart" an experienced liar and grifter, yes. I suppose that takes a certain kind of intelligence. Anyhow, I agree he's likely working on launching a different platform but first he has to troll on twitter and drum up activity to boost it's revenue just enough to offset his loss in paying for it in the first place. I'm sure he'll give himself a nice severance package for it too.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

😂😂😂😂
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I don’t care since Trump isn’t President anymore. It’s Musk’s theatrics that I find annoying.
Locked Previous topicNext topic