After winning control of the U.S. House of Representatives, Republicans said on Thursday that investigating President Jo

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:06 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:50 am
BobCobbMagob wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:50 am

That has nothing to do with me… I’m not a republican and I’m happy to place blame on everyone.

I’m tired of every time I talk about anyone other than Trump doing something wrong, the only thing people know how to counter it with is to bring up Trump again.
Did I mention you or say it had anything to do with you? I said Republicans. The 'you' after what's good for the goose is good for the gander was a general you not a specific you.
Maybe stop quoting me if you're going to take everything I say as an attack on you personally when you're not the subject of conversation.
Lol I didn’t say it was a personal attack, I said it was a method…

Someone said something about Biden’s wrongdoing? Just bring up Trump so it won’t matter anymore…
Both Biden and Trump are current "leaders" for their prospective political parties. It's natural to compare them to show how the Right ignores corruption on their own side and are hypocrites. Not so that "it won't matter anymore", it is because they are both CURRENT representations of their parties. It's one of those common sense comparisons.

Why you would think ANY of that has anything to do with you is questionable but you still felt the need to mention "that is has nothing to do with you" because you're not a republican.....but I never mentioned YOU to begin with.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:24 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:50 am

Did I mention you or say it had anything to do with you? I said Republicans. The 'you' after what's good for the goose is good for the gander was a general you not a specific you.
Maybe stop quoting me if you're going to take everything I say as an attack on you personally when you're not the subject of conversation.

Someone said something about Biden’s wrongdoing? Just bring up Trump so it won’t matter anymore…
Both Biden and Trump are current "leaders" for their prospective political parties. It's natural to compare them to show how the Right ignores corruption on their own side and are hypocrites. Not so that "it won't matter anymore", it is because they are both CURRENT representations of their parties. It's one of those common sense comparisons.

Why you would think ANY of that has anything to do with you is questionable but you still felt the need to mention "that is has nothing to do with you" because you're not a republican.....but I never mentioned YOU to begin with.
I never said it was ONLY ME, I said I was getting sick of it happening in conversations I am in… I posted about Biden, you posted about Trump, I said get em’ both and you went on about republicans again…

I’m sure there are millions of others on both sides sick of it too.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:32 am

I never said it was ONLY ME, I said I was getting sick of it happening in conversations I am in… I posted about Biden, you posted about Trump, I said get em’ both and you went on about republicans again…

No one said anything about YOU.

When speaking about current politics or political parties, it is best to use the current political leaders to make comparisons. Hence Trump AND Biden.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

When speaking about current politics or political parties, it is best to use the current political leaders to make comparisons. Hence Trump AND Biden.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

When speaking about current politics or political parties, it is best to use the current political leaders to make comparisons. Hence Trump AND Biden. Seriously, if you're sick of hearing about Trump just ignore political discussion altogether because Trump is still considered an active leader in his political party. So it's going to be mentioned, especially in comparisons of the 2 political parties.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:08 am This is retaliation. They won't find anything. Let them waste time and money. Lord knows they don't know how to do anything else. It's not like they can legislate or actually do something to make life better for their constituents.
Wait ... You haven't seen the documentation that's come off Hunter's laptop? You haven't seen the statements provided by Hunter's business partner, Tony Bobulinski? There's already evidence aplenty. There's documentation of these various "business partners" visiting and meeting with the potato when it was a sitting VP.

When they kept chasing Trump it was a fishing expedition, TRYING to FIND something to use to manufacture infractions. This is already discovered material. The question is will they act on anything or will this shit show simply continue.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:19 am The GOP campaigned claiming the economy, border security and violent crime were the top priorities. But instead this is the first thing they focus on.
How silly to waste their time being concerned about our national security and a compromised POTUS. WHAT are these people thinking!!! 🤦🤦🤦
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:58 am
MonarchMom wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:19 am The GOP campaigned claiming the economy, border security and violent crime were the top priorities. But instead this is the first thing they focus on.
How silly to waste their time being concerned about our national security and a compromised POTUS. WHAT are these people thinking!!! 🤦🤦🤦
Yes, I'm sure you have tons of concern for all those government documents recovered from Mar-A-Lago and even greater concern for the ones still missing.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:53 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:47 am I wouldn't expect anything else from the party of Hypocrites. Maybe one day if they keep throwing shit at the wall something will stick.

That being said the Hunter laptop investigation is still ongoing. All they've found is tax evasion and a false statement to make a gun purchase. I'm sure Hunter also name dropped Daddy a time or two to help seal a deal but that doesn't mean Joe had any part of it. Shall we put back up the list of Trump lawsuits and investigations for comparison Are Republicans looking into Jared Kushner's 2 billion deal with the Saudi's? I mean what's good for the goose is good for the gander so you might as well look at both Biden and trump and call out any and ALL corruption. No, republicans are only concerned about Biden being corrupt, not Trump.

I'd really appreciate it if politics got back to handling issues like the economy, healthcare, etc. Instead of hypocrites just trying to stick it to the other guy because their guy lost.
They can share a cell together…

Political corruption shouldn’t be ignored, from either side.
Can you even name what Joe Biden is accused of doing with a link to show evidence on why there should be an investigation. Not Hunter Biden but Joe Biden.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:24 pm
BobCobbMagob wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:53 am
Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:47 am I wouldn't expect anything else from the party of Hypocrites. Maybe one day if they keep throwing shit at the wall something will stick.

That being said the Hunter laptop investigation is still ongoing. All they've found is tax evasion and a false statement to make a gun purchase. I'm sure Hunter also name dropped Daddy a time or two to help seal a deal but that doesn't mean Joe had any part of it. Shall we put back up the list of Trump lawsuits and investigations for comparison Are Republicans looking into Jared Kushner's 2 billion deal with the Saudi's? I mean what's good for the goose is good for the gander so you might as well look at both Biden and trump and call out any and ALL corruption. No, republicans are only concerned about Biden being corrupt, not Trump.

I'd really appreciate it if politics got back to handling issues like the economy, healthcare, etc. Instead of hypocrites just trying to stick it to the other guy because their guy lost.
They can share a cell together…

Political corruption shouldn’t be ignored, from either side.
Can you even name what Joe Biden is accused of doing with a link to show evidence on why there should be an investigation. Not Hunter Biden but Joe Biden.
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-hou ... 022-11-17/

The kid Biden held the job, but Daddy Biden made the deals that got the kid the job…
Locked Previous topicNext topic