After winning control of the U.S. House of Representatives, Republicans said on Thursday that investigating President Jo

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:14 pm
Carpy wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:46 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:42 pm

At least I'm not covered in Cheeto dust.
No but I'd guess your covered in feelings of inferiority dust.
Why so mean?
I'm a mean person, doncha know.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:20 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:16 pm

Why so mean?
I call her out on her hypocrisy and conspiracy theories that lack evidence. She doesn't like to be proven wrong.
You call everyone out. She's smarter than you think. And btw, she's no where near a redneck.
I do call everyone out. That's true. The rest we'll have to agree to disagree.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:21 pm
Carpy wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:46 pm

No but I'd guess your covered in feelings of inferiority dust.
Why so mean?
I'm a mean person, doncha know.
HA!
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:23 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:16 pm

I call her out on her hypocrisy and conspiracy theories that lack evidence. She doesn't like to be proven wrong.
You call everyone out. She's smarter than you think. And btw, she's no where near a redneck.
Even when you're wrong.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:51 pm

Even when you're wrong.
I'm not wrong very often. Of course I might change my position if you could ever provide proof of your claims, but that's always lacking
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:07 pm

Even when you're wrong.
I'm not wrong very often. Of course I might change my position if you could ever provide proof of your claims, but that's always lacking
I'd say at least 75% of the time you are wrong and a point can not be proven to someone why refuses to accept it and instead throws insults, and spins.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:17 pm

Even when you're wrong.
I'd say at least 75% of the time you are wrong and a point can not be proven to someone why refuses to accept it and instead throws insults, and spins.
And you're a moron so....
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:29 pm
Carpy wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:17 pm

And you're a moron so....
Now you've hurt my feelings.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Even when you're wrong.
Lol I just saw you get proved wrong like five minutes ago in that foot post…
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:19 am
Lemons wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:07 pm
BobCobbMagob wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:48 pm

They’re saying Hunter got his jobs by Joe making quid pro quo deals.

Which is why they’re saying Joe is in trouble too…
What were the quid pro quo deals and who were they with?
With Ukraine and Saudi Arabia.

Ukraine: Joe says , Here… I got a billion dollars for you, but I don’t like your prosecutor who is looking into my son , so either fire him and put in someone I like or you get no money…

Saudi Arabia: Joe tells them , Look, I know you’re about to reduce oil but shut the f**k up about it until after I get through these elections or we’re going to make sure you take a financial hit…
You already forgot the investigation over two years ago?

President Poroshenko Who was president after Yanukovych was ousted by revolution appointed Victor Shokin as top prosecutor. He was appointed 2015 to prosecute the mass corruption that went on under Yanukovych. In April 2015 European Ambassadors along with the IMF were pushing to remove Shokin because he wasn’t going after the major corruption among other things. The US / VP Biden joined the push to oust him.

Not only was Shokin not investigating major corruption left over by Yanukovych, he wasn’t even investing Burisma. A court ordered the investment eventually. One was done on Burisma before Hunter was with the company. The other was while he was on the board of directors. There was corruption but Hunter was not involved in it. I don’t think he was ever important enough to know anything.

Here’s from an article —
Ruslan Ryaboshapka was in the spotlight last year as the man who would decide whether to launch an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter, in what became a key issue in the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

President Zelenskiy described Ryaboshapka as “100 percent my person” on a call in July 2019 in which Trump asked Zelenskiy to investigate Biden.

After taking office, Ryaboshapka in October announced an audit of old cases he inherited, including those related to the energy company Burisma, where Hunter Biden was a board member between 2014-2019.

The audit was intended to probe whether cases Ryaboshapka had inherited from his predecessors had been handled properly, given the reputation of the prosecution service as being riddled with corruption and influence-peddling.

The audit was part of a broader reform of the prosecution service but became politically charged given some of the cases related to Burisma’s founder.

“Regarding the call to Zelenskiy and this story with Burisma. I can say that there was no pressure on me,” Ryaboshapka said. “The audit was completed.”

“I specifically asked prosecutors to check especially carefully those facts about Biden’s alleged involvement. They answered that there was nothing of the kind,” he added.

Ryaboshapka was fired in March after lawmakers accused him of not moving quickly enough in prosecuting cases. Ryaboshapka said he was axed because he had started bringing real reform to the prosecution service for the first time in a way that threatened the interests of corrupt politicians.

https://www.ft.com/content/e1454ace-e61 ... 5a370481bc
Locked Previous topicNext topic