After winning control of the U.S. House of Representatives, Republicans said on Thursday that investigating President Jo

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thinking on it and I believe this investigation will backfire if the DOJ charges Hunter.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:50 pm Thinking on it and I believe this investigation will backfire if the DOJ charges Hunter.
Charges Hunter with what? It looks like he’s committed tax fraud. Bought a gun lying on an application. Is there anything else?
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:01 am
Thelma Harper wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:50 pm Thinking on it and I believe this investigation will backfire if the DOJ charges Hunter.
Charges Hunter with what? It looks like he’s committed tax fraud. Bought a gun lying on an application. Is there anything else?
Tax evasion and illegal gun possession. That hasn't gone away.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:23 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:20 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:16 pm

I call her out on her hypocrisy and conspiracy theories that lack evidence. She doesn't like to be proven wrong.
You call everyone out. She's smarter than you think. And btw, she's no where near a redneck.
I do call everyone out. That's true. The rest we'll have to agree to disagree.
So no outrage over the term redneck? Totally okay to “agree to disagree” with Thelma’s point that Carpy doesn’t fit in that category?

It’s no shade, I’m just interested to see how you spin this to justify the double standard.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:14 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:20 pm

You call everyone out. She's smarter than you think. And btw, she's no where near a redneck.
So no outrage over the term redneck? Totally okay to “agree to disagree” with Thelma’s point that Carpy doesn’t fit in that category?

It’s no shade, I’m just interested to see how you spin this to justify the double standard.
Redneck isn't based on race or ethnicity, it's based on socio-economic class and education.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:04 pm

Redneck isn't based on race or ethnicity, it's based on socio-economic class and education.
It’s nothing to do with education.

You try to talk shit to people for their economic class… same reason you insult people living in mobile homes.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So tell me all about my level of education and socio-ecomomic class.
You certainly strike me as someone uncomfortable with her own levels.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I think it could too, but probably for a different reason than you, lol. I think if Biden feels that his family (and particularly his son) is being adversely affected or harmed by this investigation, he will not run in 2024. Republicans may hope for that but they may regret another candidate especially one without a long history in politics.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/redneck

Now you know that is complete bullshit. Redneck is absolutely used as a derogatory term about white people, especially in the south, so don’t even try that one.

You’re not exempt from your own rules. It applies to you too.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:04 am
Lemons wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:01 am
Tax evasion and illegal gun possession. That hasn't gone away.
Ok but what would that do with Joe? They already went through Burisma intensively. They had to weed through the crazy man Giuliani meddling and Trumps lies just to get to the facts. They found the facts and there are no links to Joe.
Locked Previous topicNext topic