After winning control of the U.S. House of Representatives, Republicans said on Thursday that investigating President Jo

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

https://www.newsmax.com/amp/newsfront/h ... d/1096843/

House Republicans Make Investigation of Biden a Top Priority

Rep. James Comer, a Kentucky Republican who is expected to chair the House Oversight and Reform Committee, told reporters that the panel will investigate bank reports and claims by anonymous whistleblowers that he said show connections between the president and the business activities of his 52-year-old businessman son, Hunter Biden.

"I want to be clear. This is an investigation of Joe Biden. That's where the committee will focus in this next Congress," Comer told reporters.

"This committee will evaluate the status of Joe Biden's relationship with his family's foreign partners and whether he is a president who is compromised or swayed by foreign dollars and influence,"
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't care. Let them investigate.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:51 am I don't care. Let them investigate.
If the investigation committee finds evidence of corruption, will you believe it?
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:53 am
Thelma Harper wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:51 am I don't care. Let them investigate.
If the investigation committee finds evidence of corruption, will you believe it?
I can't wait to see what comes off Hunter's laptop.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This is retaliation. They won't find anything. Let them waste time and money. Lord knows they don't know how to do anything else. It's not like they can legislate or actually do something to make life better for their constituents.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:08 am This is retaliation. They won't find anything. Let them waste time and money. Lord knows they don't know how to do anything else. It's not like they can legislate or actually do something to make life better for their constituents.
I don’t know…

This is the exact reply all the republicans gave when Trump started being investigated…. I still thought he was a shady f**k.

Now it’s Bidens turn…and I think he might be a shady f**k too.

Hardcore Republicans and Democrats would never admit that their guy has done anything wrong… but if outsiders start looking in, both guys are probably guilty of 90% of what they are accused of…
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The GOP campaigned claiming the economy, border security and violent crime were the top priorities. But instead this is the first thing they focus on.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:19 am The GOP campaigned claiming the economy, border security and violent crime were the top priorities. But instead this is the first thing they focus on.
That’s crazy, That was Hallie Jackson’s like exact statement about this…

But I don’t know, I’ve been hearing about how they were going to do this as one of the top things they were running on…
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I wouldn't expect anything else from the party of Hypocrites. Maybe one day if they keep throwing shit at the wall something will stick.

That being said the Hunter laptop investigation is still ongoing. All they've found is tax evasion and a false statement to make a gun purchase. I'm sure Hunter also name dropped Daddy a time or two to help seal a deal but that doesn't mean Joe had any part of it. Shall we put back up the list of Trump lawsuits and investigations for comparison Are Republicans looking into Jared Kushner's 2 billion deal with the Saudi's? I mean what's good for the goose is good for the gander so you might as well look at both Biden and trump and call out any and ALL corruption. No, republicans are only concerned about Biden being corrupt, not Trump.

I'd really appreciate it if politics got back to handling issues like the economy, healthcare, etc. Instead of hypocrites just trying to stick it to the other guy because their guy lost.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:47 am I wouldn't expect anything else from the party of Hypocrites. Maybe one day if they keep throwing shit at the wall something will stick.

That being said the Hunter laptop investigation is still ongoing. All they've found is tax evasion and a false statement to make a gun purchase. I'm sure Hunter also name dropped Daddy a time or two to help seal a deal but that doesn't mean Joe had any part of it. Shall we put back up the list of Trump lawsuits and investigations for comparison Are Republicans looking into Jared Kushner's 2 billion deal with the Saudi's? I mean what's good for the goose is good for the gander so you might as well look at both Biden and trump and call out any and ALL corruption. No, republicans are only concerned about Biden being corrupt, not Trump.

I'd really appreciate it if politics got back to handling issues like the economy, healthcare, etc. Instead of hypocrites just trying to stick it to the other guy because their guy lost.
They can share a cell together…

Political corruption shouldn’t be ignored, from either side.
Locked Previous topicNext topic