What time will you be eating your Thanksgiving meal?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I remember last year some people said they eat at like 10 am which is crazy to me. We will eat at about 4. My family and everyone else coming are big NY Giants fans so we will watch the game after that at 4:30 with some drinks. You?
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Around noon
Anonymous 2

Unread post

3 or 4 pm.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

We're aiming for 3 pm this year.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Around 1, I’m a cook in a bar/restaurant kind of place and we are hosting a free thanksgiving for anyone who wants to come so myself and my family will be there while I ‘work’.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Which day? We are going to my ILs Tuesday, and that will be around 12. Thursday, we are having friends over who do not have any family to spend thanksgiving with over, and that may be like a late lunch…1 or so. Then Friday is when we eat with my siblings and their families. Don’t know what time yet.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I don't know. Volunteered to work on Thanksgiving. Probably will go home and crash and then go to a restaurant by myself and just get a turkey plate with the works later on in the day after I come to life.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

We will be camping and it's just the 4 of us so we don't really plan it but usually 3 or 4. Then we will go for a hike and come back for hot apple pie hopefully before dark this time.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Around 3ish.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

When it's ready. I do all the cooking, so it's usually around 4 pm.
Locked Previous topicNext topic