bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:21 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:40 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:54 pm No. Did your parents actually encourage this? That's messed up.
Seriously? No they didn't encourage this. It was something kids snuck out to do or lied about where they were. It was the 80's man.
I was a kid in the 80s and it's still a hard no. It wasn't something we did as kids we would have had to clean it all up and been beat with a belt for that.
I remember mischief night. I think some don't realize just how unsupervised a lot of us kids were in the 80's. lol
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 3

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: ↑Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:18 pm

Seriously? No they didn't encourage this. It was something kids snuck out to do or lied about where they were. It was the 80's man.
I was a kid in the 80s and it's still a hard no. It wasn't something we did as kids we would have had to clean it all up and been beat with a belt for that.
I remember mischief night. I think some don't realize just how unsupervised a lot of us kids were in the 80's. lol
I was unsupervised a lot but I was also expected to respect others and their property and my parents had a way of knowing things we did even when they were far away. No clue how.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

True, we were unsupervised a lot, but ...

From the age of 10 I used to watch my 6 year old sister after school and was on my own until the evening, as well as all day in the summer, and I wouldn't have even thought about doing anything like that. We were taught that vandalism was wrong, so we operated under that premise even when no one was looking.

Plus they'd have seen eggs and packages of TP missing from the house. I'd have had to explain that! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: ↑Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:19 am

True, we were unsupervised a lot, but ...

From the age of 10 I used to watch my 6 year old sister after school and was on my own until the evening, as well as all day in the summer, and I wouldn't have even thought about doing anything like that. We were taught that vandalism was wrong, so we operated under that premise even when no one was looking.

Plus they'd have seen eggs and packages of TP missing from the house. I'd have had to explain that! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's obviously many years ago, but I don't recall doing anything damaging. I'm an only child with divorced parents though, so I was unsupervised more than most, and definitely ran the streets way more than any kid should from before I was a teen on. We did silly stuff like tp but my friends and I were more in to parties. lol
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: ↑Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:28 pm Right? The only time I’ve ever heard of anything like this is that Judy Garland movie β€œ Meet me in St. Louis” that was set in like 1905…

Otherwise I haven’t heard of
Anyone that has heard of this.
Baconqueen13 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:04 pm I have never heard of this and have never done it. Nor would it be encouraged or accepted by my family. My parents would have marched my ass back to whatever house was Vandalized and made me clean it up AND had me do yard work for the house for the next 6 months to make up for it out of respect. There is no excuse for blatant assholish vandalism, not even the "kids will be kids" excuse.
I'm guessing it takes place in rich kid neighborhoods. Who else has the money to waste on TP and eggs and not care about the damage it does or the cleanup afterwards.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nope, the worst we did was ding dong ditch a couple of the neighbors. I would not be happy if I found out my kids did that.
Locked Previous topicNext topic