Where's Jackie?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

jas wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:14 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:00 pm
Carpy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:58 am Does that little episode concern you at all?
Nope. There's 435 Representatives. I don't expect any president to know each one in depth when there is little 1 on 1 interaction with them, especially when many change 2 years into the presidency? Did you know the names of everyone that attended your high school, what about in your graduating class? I know I sure as shit didn't. Add into it all the WH staffers, foreign dignitaries and officials, security, etc. I sure as shit don't expect anyone to remember so many people especially when they work in a different "department".

Was it an embarrassing gaffe? Yes. Should someone on his staff had made a note in his speech about the death of the Representative member recognizing her death? Ideally. Is it an indication of malice or that Biden is not fit for office? No. Keep grasping at straws.
oh please. Even in a high school with over 1000 students, when one dies in a car crash, everyone knows. Stop making excuses for the old coot.
He acknowledged the death when it occurred. I wouldn't expect it to be remembered later. Without looking at your yearbook do you remember the names of every student who died while you went to highschool? I highly doubt it unless you knew them personally.

And honestly it's no worse than when Trump forgot his wife was standing next to him

DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Lexy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:13 am Please hang on Joe. The only thing worse than this is 2 years of Kamala.
But would she even be in charge of anything? She’s shown her incompetency so the people controlling Joe would control her.

Wait, after her performance in SK the other day I take that back! Maybe Nancy ain’t so bad.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:19 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:00 pm

Nope. There's 435 Representatives. I don't expect any president to know each one in depth when there is little 1 on 1 interaction with them, especially when many change 2 years into the presidency? Did you know the names of everyone that attended your high school, what about in your graduating class? I know I sure as shit didn't. Add into it all the WH staffers, foreign dignitaries and officials, security, etc. I sure as shit don't expect anyone to remember so many people especially when they work in a different "department".

Was it an embarrassing gaffe? Yes. Should someone on his staff had made a note in his speech about the death of the Representative member recognizing her death? Ideally. Is it an indication of malice or that Biden is not fit for office? No. Keep grasping at straws.
oh please. Even in a high school with over 1000 students, when one dies in a car crash, everyone knows. Stop making excuses for the old coot.
He acknowledged the death when it occurred. I wouldn't expect it to be remembered later. Without looking at your yearbook do you remember the names of every student who died while you went to highschool? I highly doubt it unless you knew them personally.

And honestly it's no worse than when Trump forgot his wife was standing next to him

Without looking? Sure, I can name a few, but that was over 30 years ago. Her death happened within the past year. Trump is an idiot, but Biden has dementia.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

jas wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:52 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:19 pm

Without looking? Sure, I can name a few, but that was over 30 years ago. Her death happened within the past year. Trump is an idiot, but Biden has dementia.
She died August 3 , 2022 in a car crash. Pretty recent.
Deleted User 1990

You start losing the most recent memories first with Alzheimer’s…
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Reagan had an actual diagnosis of Alzheimer’s in his last years as president and things were fine.

I hope these concerned people are not supporting Trump in politics because he’s closing in on 80.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Pjmm wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:01 am
Carpy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:58 am Does that little episode concern you at all?
Honestly considering half my state is underwater rn I have no idea what they said much less care. Fort Myers, Orlando, even St Augustine. It’s terrible. However I believe Biden is sending us aid and that’s fine with me.
My brother lost his house at at FMB
Deleted User 1990

Lemons wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:21 pm Reagan had an actual diagnosis of Alzheimer’s in his last years as president and things were fine.

I hope these concerned people are not supporting Trump in politics because he’s closing in on 80.
Don’t blame me… I liked Buttigieg.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Carpy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:40 pm
Pjmm wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:01 am
Honestly considering half my state is underwater rn I have no idea what they said much less care. Fort Myers, Orlando, even St Augustine. It’s terrible. However I believe Biden is sending us aid and that’s fine with me.
My brother lost his house at at FMB
Man I’m sorry to hear that. I really wish there was something I could do to help out over there but it’s so bad. I think I’d do more harm than good right now. I don’t need to end up getting rescued the responders already have enough going on.
Biden’s always done these stupid gaffes so I don’t know. But he’s had a grueling schedule for someone of his age. Hopefully the doctors are keeping an eye on him.
Deleted User 1977

Lemons wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:21 pm Reagan had an actual diagnosis of Alzheimer’s in his last years as president and things were fine.

Lemons, people can be concerned about the overall health of another human being without it being about politics.

And simply because there are people in this country who are concerned about the well-being of our current president does not mean they're supporting Trump.

Not everything is about politics or should be.
Locked Previous topicNext topic