Where's Jackie?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Does that little episode concern you at all?
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LOL! I follow this guy on Twitter. He's great! 😊
WellPreserved wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:02 am
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This is beyond brain farts and not even funny.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:58 am Does that little episode concern you at all?
Honestly considering half my state is underwater rn I have no idea what they said much less care. Fort Myers, Orlando, even St Augustine. It’s terrible. However I believe Biden is sending us aid and that’s fine with me.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Of all the "gaffes" for our POTUS to make, it had to be about a deceased congressional leader(IIRC)?

And to be fair, had this been Trump, the media and Twitter world would have been all over it like flies on stink

I like him as a person and I often worry about him so yes, this is concerning to me personally.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Please hang on Joe. The only thing worse than this is 2 years of Kamala.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If it had been Trump, I'd have thought it intentional. With Biden, I wonder if he is in cognitive decline.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:58 am Does that little episode concern you at all?
Nope. There's 435 Representatives. I don't expect any president to know each one in depth when there is little 1 on 1 interaction with them, especially when many change 2 years into the presidency? Did you know the names of everyone that attended your high school, what about in your graduating class? I know I sure as shit didn't. Add into it all the WH staffers, foreign dignitaries and officials, security, etc. I sure as shit don't expect anyone to remember so many people especially when they work in a different "department".

Was it an embarrassing gaffe? Yes. Should someone on his staff had made a note in his speech about the death of the Representative member recognizing her death? Ideally. Is it an indication of malice or that Biden is not fit for office? No. Keep grasping at straws.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:00 pm
Nope. There's 435 Representatives. I don't expect any president to know each one in depth when there is little 1 on 1 interaction with them, especially when many change 2 years into the presidency? Did you know the names of everyone that attended your high school, what about in your graduating class? I know I sure as shit didn't. Add into it all the WH staffers, foreign dignitaries and officials, security, etc. I sure as shit don't expect anyone to remember so many people especially when they work in a different "department".

Was it an embarrassing gaffe? Yes. Should someone on his staff had made a note in his speech about the death of the Representative member recognizing her death? Ideally. Is it an indication of malice or that Biden is not fit for office? No. Keep grasping at straws.
oh please. Even in a high school with over 1000 students, when one dies in a car crash, everyone knows. Stop making excuses for the old coot.
Locked Previous topicNext topic