Hurricane Ian and Floridians

cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm glad you posted this. Happy to see the replies from some of the Florida moms. Anyone heard from Thelma?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:45 am Only idiots live there
I’ve never claimed to be a genius and definitely we voted a moron into the governor’s mansion. But lately I think a few states and cities been trying to top us in the lunacy department. Texas, and Chicago to name a couple. Mississippi. In fact to be honest all of congress been making Florida man look intelligent and reasonable. 😀
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:30 pm I’m fine thankfully I’m on the east coast. Under a tornado watch. Naples and Tampa are pretty flooded but don’t know full extent yet. So are the Keys
I have a sister-in-law in fort Myers. I know they got hit badly. Do you know anything that they’re not telling us on the news? We can’t get ahold of her.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:29 pm
Pjmm wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:30 pm I’m fine thankfully I’m on the east coast. Under a tornado watch. Naples and Tampa are pretty flooded but don’t know full extent yet. So are the Keys
I have a sister-in-law in fort Myers. I know they got hit badly. Do you know anything that they’re not telling us on the news? We can’t get ahold of her.
Best wishes for your family member!!
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Almost 2 million are without power. Hopefully her phone has died and there’s no way to charge it and that’s why you can’t get a hold of her.

Wishing for the best for your family members!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

SoFloMom wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:13 pm
Almost 2 million are without power. Hopefully her phone has died and there’s no way to charge it and that’s why you can’t get a hold of her.

We have friends who live in Tampa, and are staying in Tallahassee till Saturday (I believe). Their neighbor stated they had no power, but since this they cannot get a hold of anyone in that area. They are thinking the power is still off but they are not 100% sure as they cannot get the website to load.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:04 pm
SoFloMom wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:13 pm

We have friends who live in Tampa, and are staying in Tallahassee till Saturday (I believe). Their neighbor stated they had no power, but since this they cannot get a hold of anyone in that area. They are thinking the power is still off but they are not 100% sure as they cannot get the website to load.
Sending good thoughts 💜
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I hope everything is ok 💜
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:04 pm
I hope everything is ok 💜
Thank you. She’s really not someone I care for, but I hope she’s okay too - for my husband’s sake. He’s not real fond of her either, but still
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

The pictures and videos are just devastating. My heart goes out to all Floridians who were impacted by Hurricane Ian.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Locked Previous topicNext topic