Hurricane Ian and Floridians

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:29 pm
Pjmm wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:30 pm I’m fine thankfully I’m on the east coast. Under a tornado watch. Naples and Tampa are pretty flooded but don’t know full extent yet. So are the Keys
I have a sister-in-law in fort Myers. I know they got hit badly. Do you know anything that they’re not telling us on the news? We can’t get ahold of her.
I’m afraid I don’t. Probably your sil has no power and that’s why you can’t reach her. Her phone could be dead right? Especially if she had to evacuate. Other than that I only know what I saw on the news. I’m on the other side of Florida. Hopefully she’s fine, just no power/cell towers are down/etc.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:03 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:04 pm
SoFloMom wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:13 pm

Almost 2 million are without power. Hopefully her phone has died and there’s no way to charge it and that’s why you can’t get a hold of her.

Wishing for the best for your family members!
We have friends who live in Tampa, and are staying in Tallahassee till Saturday (I believe). Their neighbor stated they had no power, but since this they cannot get a hold of anyone in that area. They are thinking the power is still off but they are not 100% sure as they cannot get the website to load.
Sending good thoughts 💜
They heard back from their neighbor, and their power was restored Thursday night. They were also sent pictures of their property by the neighbor and said they were very lucky as there was no damage besides trees and debris. It's their first year in Tampa (just moved down in August), so she is a little rattled.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Outside of Tampa - minimal damage compared to others south. It could have been way worse here.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:33 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:04 pm
mater-three wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:29 pm

I have a sister-in-law in fort Myers. I know they got hit badly. Do you know anything that they’re not telling us on the news? We can’t get ahold of her.
I hope everything is ok 💜
Thank you. She’s really not someone I care for, but I hope she’s okay too - for my husband’s sake. He’s not real fond of her either, but still
Lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic