Woman ordered by judge to hand over her racy photos to exhusband during their divorce.

Anonymous 2

Unread post

RIZZY1 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:06 pm If they're now considered his personal property...then does that mean he has the right to share them with whomever he wants?
Interesting question.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If the album was given to him and considered his personal property. I agree with the judge.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have a hard time fully believing this article and I think there's more to the story than what's being presented here.

But either way, I guess this goes in the pile of things to really think about before doing, because once it's done or out there it can't be undone or taken back.

Or do it like my friend did. She did boudoir type photos years ago when she was single and she did it solely for herself. And the photographer was her absolute best friend who she trusted implicitly.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh my goodness it appears I spilled this bottle of ink all over the pictures. How did THAT happen?
Seriously if the album was done 25 years ago I’m not sure I’d care. What’s he going to do start an only fan? If they were done last week that’s a bit different.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:18 pm Oh my goodness it appears I spilled this bottle of ink all over the pictures. How did THAT happen?
Seriously if the album was done 25 years ago I’m not sure I’d care. What’s he going to do start an only fan? If they were done last week that’s a bit different.
If you read the article the wife was ordered by the judge to take the pictures and have them edited to "remove any controversy from the neck down" She refused. She can literally take a pair of scissors to each photo and remove her body. His only stipulation was that the notes and messages she wrote her husband in the book remain.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I would burn it. I would never take pictures like that. I also know where dh stuffs his love notes and stuff like that. I would simply toss it all if we broke up.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RIZZY1 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:06 pm If they're now considered his personal property...then does that mean he has the right to share them with whomever he wants?
Depends on state laws. Here it would be a felony. Just threatening to is a misdemeanor.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yep, I'd burn it and take whatever consequence on the contempt of court charge.

Of course, I'd never take those pictures to begin with but what's done is done.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:31 pm
Pjmm wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:18 pm Oh my goodness it appears I spilled this bottle of ink all over the pictures. How did THAT happen?
If you read the article the wife was ordered by the judge to take the pictures and have them edited to "remove any controversy from the neck down" She refused. She can literally take a pair of scissors to each photo and remove her body. His only stipulation was that the notes and messages she wrote her husband in the book remain.
So it’s really not about the photos..She doesn’t want her ex to have the notes and love messages.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:31 pm
Okay she’s just being stupid then. My ex wants to keep my love letters. Idk why but who cares?
Locked Previous topicNext topic