Are you against unisex dressing rooms in stores?

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It would make me quite uncomfortable.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If I had a choice I’d rather women only because men can be annoying. Most big stores like Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom, Macys have separate dressing rooms because the men’s and women’s clothes are on a different floor or far from each other. So for non-binary people if they’re trying on men’s clothes they will be in the men’s dressing room, for womens clothes, then they would be in women's dressing room.

I think some small stores still have curtains, stores like Free People or even smaller independent stores.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:28 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:52 pm I only use changing rooms with locking doors regardless. I don't want anyone seeing me.
In Macy's in NYC they have signs in the dressing rooms saying they have cameras in there watching (to avoid people putting crap in bags or under other clothes or something, I imagine). I kind of hid in the corner when I tried on the shirt I was looking at, then decided I couldn't deal with that crap and took the shirt "home" (bought it) to try it on properly. Ended up returning it, but sheesh.

They have cameras in the dressing room where they can record you undressing??
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I am not. I don't really care who's changing in the stall next to me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic