The Pine Tree Party… a new group of white supremacists / eco-terrorists.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

https://www.hstoday.us/subject-matter-a ... sm-threat/

While eco-fascism has not been considered as much of a domestic security threat compared to alt-right and neo-Nazi movements, it should not be understated that its influence has inspired several recent major attacks globally. Accused El Paso Walmart shooter Patrick Crusius, New Zealand mosque shooter Brenton Tarrant, and Anders Breivik, who conducted the 2011 bomb and gun attacks in Norway, all espoused eco-fascist sentiments in their manifestos and online records. While it would be reckless to suggest that every follower of the Pine Tree Party is promoting destruction and violence, the propaganda and messages being created and pushed by the movement’s leaders warrant attention. The thinkers and authors who continue to influence the eco-fascist movement have repeatedly proposed genocides, killings, and attacks against immigrants and those they view as “inferior races.” The movement sympathizes with past terrorists such as Kaczynski, Crusius, Tarrant, and Breivik. Followers of the Pine Tree movement believe these perpetrators were justified in their actions and continue to encourage others to commit similar acts.

Anders Breivik, who took large chunks directly from Ted Kaczynski’s manifesto to use in his own, later inspired Brenton Tarrant, who then inspired Patrick Crusius. With each attack, the eco-fascist movement continues to promote further acceleration under the guise of saving the white race and the environment. As was also made pressingly clear in the article by Alex Amend at Political Research Associates (2020), there is a clear chain of influence and accelerationism that must be broken. [[xiii]] The movement has now reached a turning point toward promoting a violent ideology where followers are encouraged to train and take part in guerilla warfare.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I will admit that I have been super scatter brain lately but I read this a few times and I’m still confused.

What is this? A white supremacist group against immigrants?
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:43 pm I will admit that I have been super scatter brain lately but I read this a few times and I’m still confused.

Basically, yes. I'm confused too because I thought all white supremacist groups were against immigrants? Same story, 'nother name.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:05 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:43 pm I will admit that I have been super scatter brain lately but I read this a few times and I’m still confused.

Basically, yes. I'm confused too because I thought all white supremacist groups were against immigrants? Same story, 'nother name.
Weird name at that. Pine Tree Party?? WTF

Glad it wasn’t just me because I was lost. lol
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I had not heard of ecofacism. Whoa https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecofascis ... %20tactics.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:32 pm

They call themselves eco-fascists . I call them eco-terrorists.

“These individuals and groups synthesise radical far-right politics with environmentalism and will typically advocate that overpopulation is the primary threat to the environment and that the only solution is to completely halt immigration, or at their most extreme, actively genocide minority groups and ethnicities.”
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:09 pm

“These individuals and groups synthesise radical far-right politics with environmentalism and will typically advocate that overpopulation is the primary threat to the environment and that the only solution is to completely halt immigration, or at their most extreme, actively genocide minority groups and ethnicities.”
Eco friendly white supremacists basically??
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:27 pm

It's the Granola KKK

They're real big on non-vaccinating and using ivermectin to treat Covid
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Think more white supremacists who believe all people not like them are parasites on the environment.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:37 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:27 pm

It's the Granola KKK

They're real big on non-vaccinating and using ivermectin to treat Covid
😂😂😂😂 @ Granola KKK

Ikr….I’m sitting here picturing tree hugging KKK wearing environmentally friendly hoods with holes in the face…..

I was raised in a Klan ridden state and this is a super weird combination of political views.
Locked Previous topicNext topic