Joe Biden

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:44 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:32 pm
Carpy wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:25 pm

It was not. I literally watched him say it.
"Why should we allow people to have military-style weapons including pistols with 9-mm bullets and can hold 10 or more rounds?"

Does that mean he wants to ban 9mm pistols or those who can hold 10 or more rounds?
He said 9mm's and falsely claimed they blow a lung right out of the body. And when did a 9 suddenly become "military-style"?
When the military started using them including NATO.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:09 am
Lemons wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:20 pm
DSamuels wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:16 am

So in your opinion anyone, or any republican, who voted for Trump and wants to “Make America Great Again” is an extremist and threatens the country?

Funny, I haven’t heard anyone but democrats talk about defunding police. The FBI has done some sketchy things lately and several republicans have said they have been contacted by FBI agent whistleblowers.

I know you won’t agree with me or see it the same way and I really don’t care.
I didn’t say every Trump voter and neither did Biden. The term MAGA voter is now synonymous with extreme right voters who will back Trump and believe any word he utters.

You’re making my point. Trump did have documents that belonged to the US government and they were not secure. He was asked to turn them al over months before and he didn’t return them all. It’s not too hard to get into that resort. So why believe that everything is a witch hunt? Or that they were really looking for Hillary’s emails? Or that they were planted? That the FBI agent brought them in.?

Every time one of his excuses or accusations is exposed as untrue he would just move on to the next one. See if one sticks. They all stick to the MAGA voters. And they are definitely not all of the Republicans.
That claim is very insulting and divisive.

I guess we could say anyone who believes and agrees with Biden is synonymous with far left wing lunatic who loves big government running their lives and open borders among other things. Yeah, that works.
It’s just what happened when what we’ve seen over and over, the violence, QAnon, military style militias, rallies of cult members, conspiracy theories. It’s not the Republicans it’s the Trump followers who just won’t move on.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:17 pm

I didn’t say every Trump voter and neither did Biden. The term MAGA voter is now synonymous with extreme right voters who will back Trump and believe any word he utters.

You’re making my point. Trump did have documents that belonged to the US government and they were not secure. He was asked to turn them al over months before and he didn’t return them all. It’s not too hard to get into that resort. So why believe that everything is a witch hunt? Or that they were really looking for Hillary’s emails? Or that they were planted? That the FBI agent brought them in.?

Every time one of his excuses or accusations is exposed as untrue he would just move on to the next one. See if one sticks. They all stick to the MAGA voters. And they are definitely not all of the Republicans.

I guess we could say anyone who believes and agrees with Biden is synonymous with far left wing lunatic who loves big government running their lives and open borders among other things. Yeah, that works.
It’s just what happened when what we’ve seen over and over, the violence, QAnon, military style militias, rallies of cult members, conspiracy theories. It’s not the Republicans it’s the Trump followers who just won’t move on.
Talk about conspiracy theories! LMAO

The vast majority of republicans who voted for Trump are non-violent and don’t belong to militias or cults. You’re hysterical!

Now if you want to talk violent rallies and protests look at the left and far left and BLM and other groups who burn, loot, attack police and want to defund the police and empty the jails and prisons. They usually vote democrat.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:16 am

So in your opinion anyone, or any republican, who voted for Trump and wants to “Make America Great Again” is an extremist and threatens the country?

Funny, I haven’t heard anyone but democrats talk about defunding police. The FBI has done some sketchy things lately and several republicans have said they have been contacted by FBI agent whistleblowers.

I know you won’t agree with me or see it the same way and I really don’t care.

Why does the term insult you if you aren't an extreme right Republican?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:05 pm
Lemons wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:17 pm

Talk about conspiracy theories! LMAO

The vast majority of republicans who voted for Trump are non-violent and don’t belong to militias or cults. You’re hysterical!

Now if you want to talk violent rallies and protests look at the left and far left and BLM and other groups who burn, loot, attack police and want to defund the police and empty the jails and prisons. They usually vote democrat.
I keep saying the majority of Republicans are not continuing with the sham that is Trump. The ones that continue to support him should be called out. We can’t pretend it’s not happening.

Wait, what happened to MAGA’s favorite arch nemesis antifa. I heard anytime there’s some real shit going down it’s usually antifa disguised in a red hat?
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:59 pm And he’s doing such a damn good job of it by insulting and vilifying about 1/2 the population of the US. Go Joe!
You like insults.
SallyMae
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Election deniers are a unique problem for democracy. Biden would be wrong to ignore it. What language should he have used?
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:33 pm

Why does the term insult you if you aren't an extreme right Republican?
Simply put I don’t think MAGA republicans are extreme right. I don’t think people who support Trump are extreme right. That goes for people who voted for Trump also. Some of them, yes, the majority of them, no.

Actually, the point was that Biden was the great uniter. His rhetoric, and name-calling, prove different. Wasn’t that name-calling one of the things people complained about Trump doing?
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Momto1son
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Pretty good. He has a lot of cleaning up to do
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:21 am
Lemons wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:56 pm
Carpy wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:43 am

The 9mm isn't really a large bullet. If the goal were just to kill, that's not really what you want. 40 SW, 45ACP, 357mag, 44mag would be much more popular.
You really should quit injecting opinion without facts. You just look foolish.
I never said I’m a gun expert, I’ve never needed or wanted one. But I can read and the most respected data is from the medical professionals who treat gunshot wounds and fatalities.

The Journal of American Medical Association did a study on deaths vs survival with gun shot wounds

“Boston, in the period studied here, simply replacing larger-caliber guns with small-caliber guns with no change in location or number of wounds would have reduced the gun homicide rate by 39.5%. “.

The study linked below was conducted during a five year period. The majority of victims were from gang wars. They aren’t about to choose a lower caliber gun because they are trying to murder. But non-criminals don’t need 9 mm .

People who use guns for defense don’t need to kill, just incapacitate. .32 or .380acp were made for self defense. That means next time someone accidentally shoots a Girl Scout selling cookies or a family member thinking they’re intruders the shooter’s victim would have a better chance of survival.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamane ... le/2688536
So what you're saying is you would rather see the victims die.
32 or 380 can get you killed. I do consider myself an expert.
Editing to add the 380 is a 9mm short.
Locked Previous topicNext topic