‘Fighting fit’: Trial to show Oath Keepers’ road to Jan. 6

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"The voting was over and almost all ballots were counted. News outlets on Nov. 7, 2020, had called the presidential race for Democrat Joe Biden. But the leader of the Oath Keepers extremist group was just beginning to fight.

Convinced the White House had been stolen from Republican Donald Trump, Stewart Rhodes exhorted his followers to action, suggesting they emulate a popular uprising that brought down Yugoslavia’s president two decades earlier. He published a version of his appeal online, headlined, “What We The People Must Do.”

“We must now ... refuse to accept it and march en-mass on the nation’s Capitol,” Rhodes declared to fellow Oath Keepers.

Authorities allege that Rhodes and his band of extremists would spend the next several weeks amassing weapons, organizing paramilitary training and readying armed teams outside Washington with a singular goal: stopping Joe Biden from becoming president."

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-sieg ... 80e67fa63e
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Add to it that someone IN the white house called an insurrectionist during the riots on Jan 6th

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/denver-rig ... 022-09-23/

I don't think this will end well for the former guy.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:00 pm Add to it that someone IN the white house called an insurrectionist during the riots on Jan 6th

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/denver-rig ... 022-09-23/

I don't think this will end well for the former guy.
I saw that. These people are guilty AF.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They should all go to jail. And be in gen pop.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

They were victims of a scam but they knowingly engaged in criminal behavior. While I feel a wee bit of sorrow for them not so much to wish that they would stay out of prison. They deserve time. Lock each and every one of them up.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Locked Previous topicNext topic