Soccer coach issues

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Last night at my son's soccer game. Him and another player did not play. These 2 are the best on the team. We were all fuming. Even other parents were complaining. I asked the coach why he didn't play. He said that my son and the other boy had an attitude issue. He said how my boy would call his other teammates stupid and how bad they suck. My son doesn't hold back. He speaks the truth. I do teach him to be nice but he is only 16. The coach said until the attitude changed he won't play. Now this isn't fair. I told tge coach that he isnruining the team. He said no I am not. I am trying to do what's best for the team.
I emailed the AD and he said that it's a coaching choice on who plays. He said he backs the coach though. My husband wants tobtake over the team. I want this coach out.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Sounds like a good coach.

Sportsmanship is an important part of sport, especially team sport. It seems as if your son hasn't learned this yet which is surprising at 16.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have a feeling this is a troll but I’ll pretend it’s real. If any of my kids talked like that to their team mates, I’d be taking them off the team myself. They aren’t going to get anywhere in life with that behavior and 16 is more than old enough to know better.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

You want to fire a coach so your kid can be an asshole to his teammates whenever he pleases?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Oh, it is! Same writing style and often makes mistakes jumbling her words together with incorrect spellings. She's such a dead give away.
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:52 am I have a feeling this is a troll but I’ll pretend it’s real. If any of my kids talked like that to their team mates, I’d be taking them off the team myself. They aren’t going to get anywhere in life with that behavior and 16 is more than old enough to know better.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t really care about writing styles or incorrect spells, multiple people can write the same way, it’s more of posting a situation they know everyone is going to disagree with. How many people are completely fine with their kids acting that way?
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:56 am Oh, it is! Same writing style and often makes mistakes jumbling her words together with incorrect spellings. She's such a dead give away.
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:52 am I have a feeling this is a troll but I’ll pretend it’s real. If any of my kids talked like that to their team mates, I’d be taking them off the team myself. They aren’t going to get anywhere in life with that behavior and 16 is more than old enough to know better.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Sounds like a good coach and your kid sounds like an asshole. “Best player” or not, they need to learn sportsmanship and respect.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Well, yeah. That's what she does. Makes outlandish posts like this where it is so obvious nobody will agree with her. I'm just saying it's one person over and over again.
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:01 am I don’t really care about writing styles or incorrect spells, multiple people can write the same way, it’s more of posting a situation they know everyone is going to disagree with. How many people are completely fine with their kids acting that way?
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:56 am Oh, it is! Same writing style and often makes mistakes jumbling her words together with incorrect spellings. She's such a dead give away.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

Congrats to the coach on the way he's handling this problem.

Your son is a little shit for behaving as he does toward his teammates and maybe shouldn't be playing team sports.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Agree with the coach. If your kid is calling his teammates or the other team stupid he needs a timeout from the game until his attitude adjusts. It’s one thing to speak the truth and another to be disrespectful.
Locked Previous topicNext topic