Is this trans teacher dressed appropriately?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Screenshot_20220922_140955.jpg
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I find the teacher's dress inappropriate but it has nothing to do with them being transgender.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:15 pm I find the teacher's dress inappropriate but it has nothing to do with them being transgender.
I agree.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Has to be a joke…
Anonymous 1

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:22 pm Has to be a joke…
Nope. This is a teacher up in Canada.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's inappropriate. Would a student at the same school be allowed to do the same?

I'm old enough to remember that girls were not allowed to wear spaghetti strap tops, short shorts ( inseam less than 5 inches), boys were not allowed to wear hoodies, or wear jeans that fell low enough o show their boxers, etc ...
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:23 pm
Maybe being so close to the insane asylum that is America is affecting Canadians?
That outfit wouldn’t fly in our schools here. Idc what she is. Just the shorts are not in dress code. And holy back ache Batman who does that to themselves?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:25 pm It's inappropriate. Would a student at the same school be allowed to do the same?

I'm old enough to remember that girls were not allowed to wear spaghetti strap tops, short shorts ( inseam less than 5 inches), boys were not allowed to wear hoodies, or wear jeans that fell low enough o show their boxers, etc ...
Still can’t do any of that in our school district. Elementary and middle school boys had to wear belts. I could cut belt loops off and sometimes did with ds’ pants. I think they can wear hoodies but the hood party has to be down.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:31 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:23 pm
Maybe being so close to the insane asylum that is America is affecting Canadians?
That outfit wouldn’t fly in our schools here. Idc what she is. Just the shorts are not in dress code. And holy back ache Batman who does that to themselves?
No the teacher is not dressed appropriately. On a side they are prosthetic breasts

Also she is not abiding by provincial regulation as her hair is not tied back, the health and safety person in me kicked in right away and this was actually the first thing I saw.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Trans or not used not appropriate.
Locked Previous topicNext topic