New York’s lawsuit against Trump is yet further proof that he’s a loser

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:45 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:49 pm
Carpy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:21 pm This is going nowhere.
Why do you feel that way? I'm not saying you are wrong or right but just want to know your thinking.
There was no crime, nobody suffered a loss. Loans in her claims are paid in full, valuation isn't granted simply on a borrowers word. She is going to end up looking like a complete fool.
Aren't these people absolute imbeciles? She already looks like a complete fool to anyone with a bit of intelligence.

That cracked me the hell up with her big "valuations" complaint. Yes, everyone walks into a bank and just SAYS what a property is worth and the bank IMMEDIATELY writes a check! Especially in large, multi-million dollar deals! Why would anyone do an appraisal or any kind of independent evaluation first to confirm what it's worth? Banks always just go by what the borrower says! Isn't that how you got your last home mortgage? :lol: :lol: :lol:

These people are just beyond morons. None of them would remotely understand his taxes either, so that's another thing that's been cracking me up with all of this blathering about his taxes. The sheer volume of various companies he's got set up alone would make most people's eyes glaze over. I think it's something like 1500 entities between his and Melania's. Then trying to look at the write offs, depreciation, etc. They'd have no idea what they're even looking at. LOL

Her entire campaign focused on attacking Trump, so this is very clearly solely political. She thinks this will curry favor with the liberal nutjobs. It's not like this insanity is going to benefit the people of NY in any way, shape or form. What a useless waste of time.

Why isn't she harassing David Werner? Or Rubie Schron? Or what about Steve Witkoff? She'd be able to manufacture plenty of imagination infractions there to chase, if there was any serious intention to "clean up" the big bad business men if NY. It's only Trump.

Trump isn't the reason why it's a jungle over there. Laxity in prosecution and "bail reform" is. She doesn't have time to be playing politics. There's actual work to be done, actual crimes committed, actual steps that will protect and preserve life. That's what should be concentrated on. The people of NY are paying for protection, not a personal vendetta.

What this imbecile needs to focus on is cleaning up the streets. NY is deteriorating rapidly. It's filthy and the crime is out of control. Her grinding her ax with Trump isn't helping the people that pay her salary. She's paid to focus on things that benefit the constituents of NY.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:29 am
Pjmm wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:05 am

There was no crime, nobody suffered a loss. Loans in her claims are paid in full, valuatation isn't granted simply on a borrowers word. She is going to end up looking like a complete fool.
Not that I care about banks but say he defaulted. Or insurance companies had to pay out on a claim on Mar a Lago which was way over inflated. Who’s going to end up absorbing the cost? The insurance companies will pass it down by raising rates for their other customers. And homeowners in Florida are already crying. We already have a problem with insurance companies going under or leaving without Trump maybe making it worse. I’m perfectly fine with NY making sure Trump didn’t commit fraud. If he didn’t fine. If he did I want to know about it. Especially given he was the former president.
Do you think when banks make such a large investment as a loan for Mar a Largo etc...they don't do their own due diligence into the value?
No. Absolutely not. Why would they? Hasn't everyone on this board just walked into the bank, TOLD them what their house was worth, and got a check immediately when they went for their last mortgage? That's how all that works, right?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:59 am

Why do you feel that way? I'm not saying you are wrong or right but just want to know your thinking.
There was no crime, nobody suffered a loss. Loans in her claims are paid in full, valuatation isn't granted simply on a borrowers word. She is going to end up looking like a complete fool.
I mean, should everybody be able to inflate their net worth to get favorable loans while at the same time devaluing property to pay less taxes? Can we all do that? Fraud is a crime regardless if anybody suffered from it.
Yes because banks NEVER perform due diligence on a borrower, NEVER verify their assets, and they certainly NEVER EVER verify through their own independent valuation what an asset is truly worth. ESPECIALLY when they're writing out checks in the hundreds of millions! Why would they? 🤦🤦🤦
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No standing
No damages
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I mean, should everybody be able to inflate their net worth to get favorable loans while at the same time devaluing property to pay less taxes? Can we all do that? Fraud is a crime regardless if anybody suffered from it.
And yet he’s not being charged with the crime of fraud, it’s a civil suit, not a criminal one. Hmm, they must not have the evidence to charge him with fraud as a crime. After 2+ years of digging too. Well, she did run for office with her whole platform of getting Trump so she had to do something.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:36 pm

And yet he’s not being charged with the crime of fraud, it’s a civil suit, not a criminal one. Hmm, they must not have the evidence to charge him with fraud as a crime. After 2+ years of digging too. Well, she did run for office with her whole platform of getting Trump so she had to do something.
From the article she doesn't have the authority to charge him with a crime. That's probably up to NY's court system I guess. The AG can only run a civil suit, which is what she decided to do. Idc, I'm not in New York. But it seems like a hell of a vendetta after two years of investigation.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This is just the beginning of the loser losing.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Our politically influenced FBI spent two years looking at this and decided there was no criminal activity. So the politically biased NY AG files a civil case with no victims to try to sway voters since polls show she is about to lose an election because she won't prosecute criminals.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:37 pm
No standing
No damages

The four Trumps among others are charged with federal law violations, including conspiracy to falsify business records and commit insurance fraud, to the IRS and the NY U.S. Attorney’s Office.

Tax fraud damages. Insurance fraud damages. He signed a lot of shit that under that was false. Many banks turned him down. He had to rely heavily on sketchy Deustche Bank. Some lower level employees caught the discrepancies but the higher ups wanted the business.

The AG wants the money back that was gotten by fraud, tax fraud. And she wants him out of NYC. There’ll be a parade when it happens.

What makes you automatically think that Trump is innocent of all this without reading any of the verifications?
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:27 pm

There was no crime, nobody suffered a loss. Loans in her claims are paid in full, valuation isn't granted simply on a borrowers word. She is going to end up looking like a complete fool.
Aren't these people absolute imbeciles? She already looks like a complete fool to anyone with a bit of intelligence.

That cracked me the hell up with her big "valuations" complaint. Yes, everyone walks into a bank and just SAYS what a property is worth and the bank IMMEDIATELY writes a check! Especially in large, multi-million dollar deals! Why would anyone do an appraisal or any kind of independent evaluation first to confirm what it's worth? Banks always just go by what the borrower says! Isn't that how you got your last home mortgage? :lol: :lol: :lol:

These people are just beyond morons. None of them would remotely understand his taxes either, so that's another thing that's been cracking me up with all of this blathering about his taxes. The sheer volume of various companies he's got set up alone would make most people's eyes glaze over. I think it's something like 1500 entities between his and Melania's. Then trying to look at the write offs, depreciation, etc. They'd have no idea what they're even looking at. LOL

Her entire campaign focused on attacking Trump, so this is very clearly solely political. She thinks this will curry favor with the liberal nutjobs. It's not like this insanity is going to benefit the people of NY in any way, shape or form. What a useless waste of time.

Why isn't she harassing David Werner? Or Rubie Schron? Or what about Steve Witkoff? She'd be able to manufacture plenty of imagination infractions there to chase, if there was any serious intention to "clean up" the big bad business men if NY. It's only Trump.

Trump isn't the reason why it's a jungle over there. Laxity in prosecution and "bail reform" is. She doesn't have time to be playing politics. There's actual work to be done, actual crimes committed, actual steps that will protect and preserve life. That's what should be concentrated on. The people of NY are paying for protection, not a personal vendetta.

What this imbecile needs to focus on is cleaning up the streets. NY is deteriorating rapidly. It's filthy and the crime is out of control. Her grinding her ax with Trump isn't helping the people that pay her salary. She's paid to focus on things that benefit the constituents of NY.
I’m far from a moron dear and very much understand what’s going on. I’m surprised you haven’t realized the AG is also using loopholes to feed information to those involved with criminal investigations against Trump.🤣😂🤣
Locked Previous topicNext topic