New York’s lawsuit against Trump is yet further proof that he’s a loser

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:27 pm
Carpy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:45 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:49 pm

Why do you feel that way? I'm not saying you are wrong or right but just want to know your thinking.
There was no crime, nobody suffered a loss. Loans in her claims are paid in full, valuation isn't granted simply on a borrowers word. She is going to end up looking like a complete fool.
Aren't these people absolute imbeciles? She already looks like a complete fool to anyone with a bit of intelligence.

That cracked me the hell up with her big "valuations" complaint. Yes, everyone walks into a bank and just SAYS what a property is worth and the bank IMMEDIATELY writes a check! Especially in large, multi-million dollar deals! Why would anyone do an appraisal or any kind of independent evaluation first to confirm what it's worth? Banks always just go by what the borrower says! Isn't that how you got your last home mortgage? :lol: :lol: :lol:

These people are just beyond morons. None of them would remotely understand his taxes either, so that's another thing that's been cracking me up with all of this blathering about his taxes. The sheer volume of various companies he's got set up alone would make most people's eyes glaze over. I think it's something like 1500 entities between his and Melania's. Then trying to look at the write offs, depreciation, etc. They'd have no idea what they're even looking at. LOL

Her entire campaign focused on attacking Trump, so this is very clearly solely political. She thinks this will curry favor with the liberal nutjobs. It's not like this insanity is going to benefit the people of NY in any way, shape or form. What a useless waste of time.

Why isn't she harassing David Werner? Or Rubie Schron? Or what about Steve Witkoff? She'd be able to manufacture plenty of imagination infractions there to chase, if there was any serious intention to "clean up" the big bad business men if NY. It's only Trump.

Trump isn't the reason why it's a jungle over there. Laxity in prosecution and "bail reform" is. She doesn't have time to be playing politics. There's actual work to be done, actual crimes committed, actual steps that will protect and preserve life. That's what should be concentrated on. The people of NY are paying for protection, not a personal vendetta.

What this imbecile needs to focus on is cleaning up the streets. NY is deteriorating rapidly. It's filthy and the crime is out of control. Her grinding her ax with Trump isn't helping the people that pay her salary. She's paid to focus on things that benefit the constituents of NY.
I think most women on this site have "a bit of intelligence". Don't you?
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Locked Previous topicNext topic