Is this trans teacher dressed appropriately?

Heyteacher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Before I viewed the photo I had a snarky reply planned…but after….Uhm no…that wouldn’t wash any day.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:23 pm
BobCobbMagob wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:22 pm Has to be a joke…
Nope. This is a teacher up in Canada.
Then I don’t think this person knows how much breasts weigh… that’s a disability right there.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:37 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:31 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:23 pm

Nope. This is a teacher up in Canada.
Maybe being so close to the insane asylum that is America is affecting Canadians?
That outfit wouldn’t fly in our schools here. Idc what she is. Just the shorts are not in dress code. And holy back ache Batman who does that to themselves?
No the teacher is not dressed appropriately. On a side they are prosthetic breasts

Also she is not abiding by provincial regulation as her hair is not tied back, the health and safety person in me kicked in right away and this was actually the first thing I saw.
I used to fit mastectomy items and those the biggest prosthetics I’ve ever seen. 😀 I thought they were implants and were like wtf. As far as tying back hair I do sometimes if I’m cooking. But teachers can leave their hair down. The shorts wouldn’t fly though. I only have boys but I’m pretty sure in the student handbook one can’t have see through shirts and teachers have to look professional.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:51 pm
highlandmum wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:37 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:31 pm

Maybe being so close to the insane asylum that is America is affecting Canadians?
That outfit wouldn’t fly in our schools here. Idc what she is. Just the shorts are not in dress code. And holy back ache Batman who does that to themselves?
No the teacher is not dressed appropriately. On a side they are prosthetic breasts

Also she is not abiding by provincial regulation as her hair is not tied back, the health and safety person in me kicked in right away and this was actually the first thing I saw.
I used to fit mastectomy items and those the biggest prosthetics I’ve ever seen. 😀 I thought they were implants and were like wtf. As far as tying back hair I do sometimes if I’m cooking. But teachers can leave their hair down. The shorts wouldn’t fly though. I only have boys but I’m pretty sure in the student handbook one can’t have see through shirts and teachers have to look professional.
In shop if you had long hair it had to be tied back. Schools still fall under labour board rules
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Steaming hot mess.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:15 pm I find the teacher's dress inappropriate but it has nothing to do with them being transgender.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

F***ing ridiculous. And doesn't do other trans people any favors.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh my gosh! Lol what a mess!
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Trans or not, that is inappropriate to wear. Has nothing to do with her being trans though
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It would violate dress code at our schools. Teachers aren't allowed to wear leggings or athletic shorts unless it is a special event. No see through tops for staff or students are permitted at all, even with say a tank top underneath. Hair is not allowed to be free flowing in shop class. The only thing within dress code is closed toe shoes in shop class.
Locked Previous topicNext topic