Is this trans teacher dressed appropriately?

KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ewww. No.
RIZZY1
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I saw a video about this. Apparently, this was a joke.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RIZZY1 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:50 pm I saw a video about this. Apparently, this was a joke.
Where are you getting this was a joke? I am in Ontario and trust me this has never been reported as a joke.
RIZZY1
Countess
Countess

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:04 pm
RIZZY1 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:50 pm I saw a video about this. Apparently, this was a joke.
Where are you getting this was a joke? I am in Ontario and trust me this has never been reported as a joke.
I went back and looked at the video again. Apparently, the video was a bit, imitating the real person.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I also just read that it was done mockingly. There was a student at the school that posted on a Reddit board about knowing this teacher personally. The looney liberals have made it so that everyone's pressured to humor whatever outlandish nonsense people come up with, or they're cancelled or fired. So, he's basically beating them at their own game. They can't say anything to him about it because of all of the woke nonsense, soooooo they're stuck not able to do anything about it. Rock and a hard place. Brilliant!
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:44 pm I also just read that it was done mockingly. There was a student at the school that posted on a Reddit board about knowing this teacher personally. The looney liberals have made it so that everyone's pressured to humor whatever outlandish nonsense people come up with, or they're cancelled or fired. So, he's basically beating them at their own game. They can't say anything to him about it because of all of the woke nonsense, soooooo they're stuck not able to do anything about it. Rock and a hard place. Brilliant!
I bet you see conspiracies everywhere 😂
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I know someone who is on psychotropic meds who had breasts like this. This doesn’t have to be with the person being trans.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I know someone who is on psychotropic meds who had breasts like this. This doesn’t have to be with the person being trans.
RIZZY1
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:44 pm I also just read that it was done mockingly. There was a student at the school that posted on a Reddit board about knowing this teacher personally. The looney liberals have made it so that everyone's pressured to humor whatever outlandish nonsense people come up with, or they're cancelled or fired. So, he's basically beating them at their own game. They can't say anything to him about it because of all of the woke nonsense, soooooo they're stuck not able to do anything about it. Rock and a hard place. Brilliant!
What did that person say to make you believe it was done mockingly?

I fully believe it was done mockingly. Was it a good point? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe the entire point is that everyone, regardless of gender, should be held to the dress code. The dress code for this school, I have read, is that genitals, including nipples, should not be seen/shown. These pictures show that their nipples (or their pasties) are very obvious. I've seen women with real boobs have their nipples show obviously through their shirt. I'm not talking about instances where you can tell they are wearing a heavy underwire bra and you can still occasionally see their nipples. I'm talking about instances where you can tell they aren't wearing a bra, or their bra is simply too thin. There are cisgendered women who have breasts that large with nipples that stand out that obviously. Does that mean we should bring them aside and ask them to get thicker undergarments? Or should we just fire them and leave them to wonder? For me, personally, I have big boobs. I wear thick/heavy underwire bras with thick cups. Still, sometimes, you can see a slight imprint of my nipple. That doesn't mean I would agree with how this person is dressed. But there are women who were born women and are built just like the person in the pictures...and dress like them, too. So, was this person mocking transgendered people? Or just women in general? And where would you draw the line for dress code? If you were a middle aged, white, cisgendered male who was the principal of this school..what would you say in the meeting to address this?
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

RIZZY1 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:24 pm
What did that person say to make you believe it was done mockingly?

I fully believe it was done mockingly. Was it a good point? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe the entire point is that everyone, regardless of gender, should be held to the dress code. The dress code for this school, I have read, is that genitals, including nipples, should not be seen/shown. These pictures show that their nipples (or their pasties) are very obvious. I've seen women with real boobs have their nipples show obviously through their shirt. I'm not talking about instances where you can tell they are wearing a heavy underwire bra and you can still occasionally see their nipples. I'm talking about instances where you can tell they aren't wearing a bra, or their bra is simply too thin. There are cisgendered women who have breasts that large with nipples that stand out that obviously. Does that mean we should bring them aside and ask them to get thicker undergarments? Or should we just fire them and leave them to wonder? For me, personally, I have big boobs. I wear thick/heavy underwire bras with thick cups. Still, sometimes, you can see a slight imprint of my nipple. That doesn't mean I would agree with how this person is dressed. But there are women who were born women and are built just like the person in the pictures...and dress like them, too. So, was this person mocking transgendered people? Or just women in general? And where would you draw the line for dress code? If you were a middle aged, white, cisgendered male who was the principal of this school..what would you say in the meeting to address this?
I think it's a tough situation all the way around. Women shouldn't be shamed by the size of their breasts regardless of whether they are natural, implants, or prosthetics. But this woman was taking it to the extreme - perhaps to challenge that norm? I read a couple of articles regarding this incident and my understanding (could totally be wrong) is that because she was showing prosthetic nipples, not actual nipples, she couldn't be reprimanded. To me, the whole thing was a show to try to prove something. Perhaps she did, perhaps she didn't. Not sure what the ultimate message was other than to cause people to question and squirm.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Locked Previous topicNext topic