Is this trans teacher dressed appropriately?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:15 pm
PoplarGrove wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:55 pm
Pjmm wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:51 pm

Dude then my kid better be able to wear whatever the hell they want. After all, short-shorts, tight dresses, and spaghetti straps are expressions of gender identity. I'd even show up at the next PTA in the most outlandish outfit I could just because I can. Those damned prosthetics are a hazard around heavy equipment. I'm all for expression but give it a rest.
No, those are clothes (and most schools in Ontario have gotten rid of the dress codes that ban clothing like that anyway so, guess what...if your kid lived here they could wear those clothes to school)

Prosthetic breasts ARE expressions of gender identity. If it were a biological female with breasts like that (they do exist) would you be proclaiming that she isn't allowed around heavy equipment because her breasts are a safety hazard? What about men with huge beer guts...are they allowed around heavy equipment? From a safety perspective the hair is the biggest issue.
If a woman had breasts like that yes I'd be concerned. It isn't impossible but it seems difficult for her to use a bandsaw or table saw. A beer belly in my opinion wouldn't impede him using a saw. If I'm mistaken and she can safely use one, fine. I'd also argue most women with such natural breasts would call that a disability due to back and shoulder pain. They would get a reduction. In this case those aren't her natural breasts. They're prosthetics and as far as I'm concerned, inappropriate for the classroom and for shop. Along with the hair. I don't care about the transgender issue.
The prosthetic breasts are protected by law.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:29 pm

No, those are clothes (and most schools in Ontario have gotten rid of the dress codes that ban clothing like that anyway so, guess what...if your kid lived here they could wear those clothes to school)

Prosthetic breasts ARE expressions of gender identity. If it were a biological female with breasts like that (they do exist) would you be proclaiming that she isn't allowed around heavy equipment because her breasts are a safety hazard? What about men with huge beer guts...are they allowed around heavy equipment? From a safety perspective the hair is the biggest issue.
If a woman had breasts like that yes I'd be concerned. It isn't impossible but it seems difficult for her to use a bandsaw or table saw. A beer belly in my opinion wouldn't impede him using a saw. If I'm mistaken and she can safely use one, fine. I'd also argue most women with such natural breasts would call that a disability due to back and shoulder pain. They would get a reduction. In this case those aren't her natural breasts. They're prosthetics and as far as I'm concerned, inappropriate for the classroom and for shop. Along with the hair. I don't care about the transgender issue.
Okay. I'll tolerate it but it won't stop me from wondering what the hell is she trying to prove? I guess she can wear the clothes in Canada but they wouldn't go over in our district.
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:34 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:29 pm

Okay. I'll tolerate it but it won't stop me from wondering what the hell is she trying to prove? I guess she can wear the clothes in Canada but they wouldn't go over in our district.
What she's probably trying to "prove" is that for probably 30 years she's been living in a body that wasn't who she was and has been pretending to be someone she's not for those 30 years. While you and I might think those boobs look uncomfortable and horrible maybe this is the type of body this person has dreamed of her entire life and now that she's decided to live as her authentic self she wants those breasts she's always coveted. It sounds like this is a fairly recent transition and I'm going to take a guess and say as she lives day to day with breasts that size she'll also decide to reduce the size of them. The same sometimes happens with transgender males when they first start wearing a packer. They start out wearing one that would be considered way too big and after a while transition to something resembling the average population.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Dude then my kid better be able to wear whatever the hell they want. After all, short-shorts, tight dresses, and spaghetti straps are expressions of gender identity. I'd even show up at the next PTA in the most outlandish outfit I could just because I can. Those damned prosthetics are a hazard around heavy equipment. I'm all for expression but give it a rest.

If a woman had breasts like that yes I'd be concerned. It isn't impossible but it seems difficult for her to use a bandsaw or table saw. A beer belly in my opinion wouldn't impede him using a saw. If I'm mistaken and she can safely use one, fine. I'd also argue most women with such natural breasts would call that a disability due to back and shoulder pain. They would get a reduction. In this case those aren't her natural breasts. They're prosthetics and as far as I'm concerned, inappropriate for the classroom and for shop. Along with the hair and clothes. I don't care about the transgender issue.
I can see it now - school and work dress codes will now come with size limits for prosthetic breasts. Which I wouldn't be entirely against. I mean, so much of what is currently in school dress codes is so that people are dressed appropriately and aren't a distraction in the classroom, right? Well I don't care what class you are teaching, obscenely abnormal sized breasts like that ARE a distraction. And since they are prosthetics and can easily be changed, I would tell her if you want to wear the ZZZ size outside of your profession, have at it, but when you are on the job nothing bigger than a D.

I don't care who you are or what legal protections exist, it is absolutely ridiculous to wear prosthetic breasts THAT big in a classroom setting.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Idgaf if you identify as a pinecone. Dress appropriately for your job.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:35 pm F***ing ridiculous. And doesn't do other trans people any favors.
I Agree
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:57 pm

If a woman had breasts like that yes I'd be concerned. It isn't impossible but it seems difficult for her to use a bandsaw or table saw. A beer belly in my opinion wouldn't impede him using a saw. If I'm mistaken and she can safely use one, fine. I'd also argue most women with such natural breasts would call that a disability due to back and shoulder pain. They would get a reduction. In this case those aren't her natural breasts. They're prosthetics and as far as I'm concerned, inappropriate for the classroom and for shop. Along with the hair and clothes. I don't care about the transgender issue.
I can see it now - school and work dress codes will now come with size limits for prosthetic breasts. Which I wouldn't be entirely against. I mean, so much of what is currently in school dress codes is so that people are dressed appropriately and aren't a distraction in the classroom, right? Well I don't care what class you are teaching, obscenely abnormal sized breasts like that ARE a distraction. And since they are prosthetics and can easily be changed, I would tell her if you want to wear the ZZZ size outside of your profession, have at it, but when you are on the job nothing bigger than a D.

I don't care who you are or what legal protections exist, it is absolutely ridiculous to wear prosthetic breasts THAT big in a classroom setting.
Personally I agree. Except as others said some women are naturally that way. So I guess it would be discrimination for them. It wouldn’t be so bad if she wore appropriate clothing. Now my office is extremely casual. Like some days when I’m just doing paperwork I’ve gone in knee length shorts. But even we would draw the line at see through shirts and tight bicycle shorts. But whatever I guess.
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BobCobbMagob wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:22 pm Has to be a joke…
https://mercatornet.com/this-week-in-ca ... ial/80852/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... easts.html
https://www.tiktok.com/discover/Kayla-LeMieux?lang=en
https://www.spiked-online.com/2022/09/2 ... womanhood/

I would say it is inappropriate (and guess at someone who is mentally very confused).

I think the vast majority of actual trans people would be the first in line to say "Please, please, stop teaching woodwork until you have your shit together".
Anonymous 6

Unread post

PoplarGrove wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:08 pm The issue has nothing to do with the teacher being Transgender. It has to do with the clothing she chooses to wear.
Her clothes look pretty basic. It’s those huge silicone boobs tied around her waist. They’ll get caught in a machine before her hair does.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I find it very hard to believe that a woman would have natural breasts like that. For starters, natural breasts that large would create back problems long before they reach that size. They’re much heavier than prosthetics. That is extreme and TBH, it seems more like trying to make a point than embracing being transgender.
And yeah, if a woman had breasts like that, I would think it a hazard for handling certain equipment.
highlandmum wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:10 am

It is real

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/on ... s-in-class

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic