I'm not even sure what to say about this...

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:18 pm
cgd5112 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:13 pm It's exhausting. At some point he said he didn't even know he had them. Then after accusing the FBI for planting the docs, he said he had already declassified them. How can you declassify docs you allegedly didn't even have? . Now he's trying to paint the FBI like a bunch of idiots chasing boxes of papers. And to the last part of your reply..LOL! Twitter is going crazy with the thought thing;)

Maybe women should just reverse the reversal of RvW with their thoughts- LOL!
You can't make this shit up...Good grief!
jessilin0113 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:36 pm The story has changed so many times, lol, how can anybody take this man seriously. Stop the FBI from reviewing the documents, but review them for Hilary's emails, that they also planted, but didn't plant because he had taken them home to work on them, the documents aren't even his but they also are and he wants them back and they were never classified except the ones that were that he declassified with his thoughts.
Biden should say he reclassified all the documents with his laser beam stare.
:lol:
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The true mystery is why some people still respect and support him.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:22 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:18 pm
cgd5112 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:13 pm It's exhausting. At some point he said he didn't even know he had them. Then after accusing the FBI for planting the docs, he said he had already declassified them. How can you declassify docs you allegedly didn't even have? . Now he's trying to paint the FBI like a bunch of idiots chasing boxes of papers. And to the last part of your reply..LOL! Twitter is going crazy with the thought thing;)

Maybe women should just reverse the reversal of RvW with their thoughts- LOL!
You can't make this shit up...Good grief!

Biden should say he reclassified all the documents with his laser beam stare.
6uc0ie.jpg
Well Trump did say a president can de-classify by thinking about it. So logically speaking Biden should be able to re-classify them . 🤣
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:50 pm The true mystery is why some people still respect and support him.
I don't get it and I have yet to hear someone who says they support him explain without "whataboutism". I'm open to an explanation and I don't even mind if someone repeatedly uses the same noun, lol.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree. Whenever something indefensible comes up, they either go “but, but, but.., Hillary’s emails!!!’ and “what about Hunter Biden?!?!” or- like now- they go all silent.
WellPreserved wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:57 pm
MonarchMom wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:50 pm The true mystery is why some people still respect and support him.
I don't get it and I have yet to hear someone who says they support him explain without "whataboutism". I'm open to an explanation and I don't even mind if someone repeatedly uses the same noun, lol.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:01 pm
Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:57 pm I’m constantly surprised that people actually listen to and believe his twaddle.
His attorney's should tell him to keep his twaddle shut.
Reading some of his attorneys arguments, I seriously wonder how they passed the bar. Then there’s the “experts” like with judicial watch who feed him so much bs. I absolutely do not understand how anyone could still support this oaf. Is it television? Did it rot peoples brains? I mean I watch a lot of television BUT I hate commercials and for the most part reality tv. I don’t even like YouTube, lol.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:02 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:01 pm
Quorra2.0 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:57 pm I’m constantly surprised that people actually listen to and believe his twaddle.
His attorney's should tell him to keep his twaddle shut.
Reading some of his attorneys arguments, I seriously wonder how they passed the bar. Then there’s the “experts” like with judicial watch who feed him so much bs. I absolutely do not understand how anyone could still support this oaf. Is it television? Did it rot peoples brains? I mean I watch a lot of television BUT I hate commercials and for the most part reality tv. I don’t even like YouTube, lol.
He seems to be running short of competent and experienced attorneys but that is no surprise. It does seem as if he is not receiving good legal counsel OR he's not listening to counsel, which is probably more likely.

He says and does what some people want him to say and do. They'll forgive him anything. At this point I think it's virtually impossible to convince people who have had a 6 year buy-in that they were duped. I mean nobody likes to admit that they've been had.

It's hard and messy and to admit lack of awareness is difficult for anyone. I think Democrats need to frame it in a way that gives Trump supporters plausible deniability and a honorable way "out" of the Trump mindset. I haven't seen that either and it's frustrating because supporters of Trump are just digging in their heels as would any population of people who feel that they are right and the other side is against them. No one likes to be told that they are wrong, even with a mountain of evidence against them. No one likes to feel stupid for their choices even if their choices were ill-informed.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Locked Previous topicNext topic