We need to understand

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We need to understand things that need to be understood. If we understand things then it is understood that we understand things that need understood.

Or as Kamala put it,

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of community,"
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Is it just me or do you feel like she is talking like a kindergarten teacher does?
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:09 pm Is it just me or do you feel like she is talking like a kindergarten teacher does?
Sometimes that’s necessary.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:35 pm
DSamuels wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:09 pm Is it just me or do you feel like she is talking like a kindergarten teacher does?
Possibly, but just about Every.Single.Time she speaks in public?
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Listening to her speak is painful. It's like my mind is trying it's best to comprehend what is being said but without success.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LOL! I agree with Olioxenfree. However, I don't think it's necessary for every talking point.

DSamuels wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:39 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:35 pm
Possibly, but just about Every.Single.Time she speaks in public?
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

That’s awesome… people in the community are part of the community and the community knows who it is and how much of a community they have, and how much of the community people are.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Therefore, the people commune in the community because they are part of the community they commune in ;)
BobCobbMagob wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:09 pm That’s awesome… people in the community are part of the community and the community knows who it is and how much of a community they have, and how much of the community people are.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

And the community needs community communication to make sure community is a major part of the community discussion!
cgd5112 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:12 pm Therefore, the people commune in the community because they are part of the community they commune in ;)
BobCobbMagob wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:09 pm That’s awesome… people in the community are part of the community and the community knows who it is and how much of a community they have, and how much of the community people are.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I am not a fan of hers and maybe this is going over my head but what did she say wrong or condescending?

People think banks shouldn’t have gotten help and small community aren’t meant to focus on their local community or limited geographical area that they serve?

I’m trying to understand the controversy. Lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic