Adam Levine cheating on his wife

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm seeing all afternoon from TMZ, People magazine etc about the woman who says she had a year long affair with him. And now a few more women are coming forward. Who really cares BUT his wife is pregnant with their 3rd. That's just really shitty to do her. And he comes off as a holier than thou type and look what he's up to. Geez. She will be a fool if she stays with him.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/09/20/adam-lev ... b9KjLFET0g
RIZZY1
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I didn't know he was a holier than thou type, but I can't stand Maroon 5 and I don't follow him. In the article, he denies the affair but admits to flirting via text. Yeah, I don't believe that for a second.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I enjoy some of his music. I really don't care about the rest of it.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m not mad at him. If his wife decides to stay with him or leave that’s their business.
I also never looked at him as being holier than tho type. I don’t think she is a fool for staying with him.
Deleted User 1990

Unread post

That’s not really any of my concern…
RIZZY1
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Okay, I don't particularly care about celebrities but the Facebook algorithm is at it again. I just got home and checked FB and the videos about this are all over my feed.

According to those videos....

1. He asked the woman he had an affair with if he could name his BABY after her. Gross.

2. The woman he had an affair with claims that she was "manipulated" but others are accusing her of only releasing this/talking about it because a good friend of hers was going to sell the screenshots of the all of the conversations. I place blame on both of their shoulders, how can you carry on an affair with a man who you know is married for a year but also say you were manipulated into it?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Yes I forgot to mention your #1! He was going to name the baby after the mistress! What the hell. How can his wife stay with this man?!
RIZZY1 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:42 pm Okay, I don't particularly care about celebrities but the Facebook algorithm is at it again. I just got home and checked FB and the videos about this are all over my feed.

According to those videos....

1. He asked the woman he had an affair with if he could name his BABY after her. Gross.

2. The woman he had an affair with claims that she was "manipulated" but others are accusing her of only releasing this/talking about it because a good friend of hers was going to sell the screenshots of the all of the conversations. I place blame on both of their shoulders, how can you carry on an affair with a man who you know is married for a year but also say you were manipulated into it?
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

His poor wife, so sad.
Deleted User 1977

Unread post

I like some of his music, especially when Maroon 5 first broke out.

I've always found him a little arrogant, which I'm never a fan of.

If these allegations are true, it's not going to shock me.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have never gotten a holier than thou air from him.

As for the ‘affair’…. I wasn’t there, I don’t know who’s telling the truth and I don’t care cause It’s between him and his wife.
Locked Previous topicNext topic