Adam Levine cheating on his wife

KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Can't say it's shocking. Can't say I care, either.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

The girl is just a manipulative bitch trying to get her 15 mins of fame.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

It's all over the news and shows and social media and I'm just thinking yeah, that sucks, but my god, there are bigger issues in the world! Sucks for his wife but beyond that, why is it everywhere in all lanes of the news?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:27 am The girl is just a manipulative bitch trying to get her 15 mins of fame.
I don’t know all the facts or if she’s being manipulative but, I often wonder why tell now….why not come forward as soon as he crossed the line.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t believe that their relationship is any of our business and doesn’t belong in any magazines. If she decides to stay, that is fully up to her and her knowledge of her relationship.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He's not really any different than the millions of other men who cheat, pregnant wife or not.
RIZZY1
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:20 pm It's all over the news and shows and social media and I'm just thinking yeah, that sucks, but my god, there are bigger issues in the world! Sucks for his wife but beyond that, why is it everywhere in all lanes of the news?
Right? There was a story on the news last week about the shoes Megan Markle wore to the Queen's funeral. The headline made it sound like it was some sort of illuminati symbol on the bottle of her shoe. Only to find out...it was just the designer's logo. I was so pissed I clicked on that headline. Slow news day is an understatement.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I will never ..understand the point of a side piece telling the whole world they were hoeing around with a married man (or woman) and then expect anyone to believe that trifling shit is out of compassion for the betrayed spouse.

I feel bad for the wife and kids..but that’s about it. He is wrong and the side chicks should have told the wife privately.
Locked Previous topicNext topic