DeSantis is a piece of shit

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:39 pm
Lemons wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:51 pm
AZOldCoot wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:12 pm

Oh cut the crap, SallyMae. You're a condescending snot and very difficult to have a good conversation with here, and I know I am not the only one to feel this way

Even with your sometimes wrapped up in a little bow add-ons of "Thank you for the conversation" comments, your true colors unfortunately shine through, causing some to not feel it's worth their time to have a conversation with you.

You want everyone on board, coming together to make changes, start first with changing your approaches.

You might be taken more seriously then.
I’ve never seen sally post anything that she couldn’t back up with facts. She’s well read on the topics and I appreciate that. It shouldn’t be a negative.
No, she is well read on propaganda. Like you.
So let us in on this secret war MAGAs are fighting with the deep state .

As more evidence is discovered of wide corruption with Trump and the last election, especially in Georgia and Michigan, more and more Republicans are walking away from Trump. He has become so desperate he has now aligned with QAnon.

If a candidate has to accept a group that thinks the world is run by a cabal of pedo satan worshipers they have reached rock bottom.

Carpy, if you can’t respond why you think something’s propaganda and what’s the real truth I would assume you know nothing, you just don’t like hearing the truth.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Locked Previous topicNext topic